Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Abus Granit Detecto X+ 8077 Alarm Disk Lock
You've invested in a valuable motorcycle, don't leave it unprotected. The ABUS Granit Dectecto X-Plus 8077 is as state of the art as the machine you drive. Made of special temper hardened steel, the deceptively simple looking lock is incredibly easy to use but houses a high tech 3D alarm sensor technology wrapped in a brick of steel.
- 13mm steel bolt
- 48mm throat
- The bolt, lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system that means that every movement is detected
- Alarm is at least 100 dB
- Lock can be transported in locked condition without activated detection system thanks to automatic brake disc recognition system
- A multi colour LED and different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status
- ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED lighted
- Two AAA standard batteries for the alarm function are included
- Protective bag included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Red||RevZilla Item #1102612||MFR. Product #4003318 70440||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Yellow||RevZilla Item #949373||MFR. Product #4003318 19002 5||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Unfortunately there is not enough clearance between the disc and the rim to slide the lock. The lock may be outstanding but there should be a compatibility chart so one would know if it fits.
The unit has a hefty weight and extremely solid feel to it-Abus have done a great job with the construction of this disc lock and the large size alone would deter most would-be thieves.
The bad side is the actual audio alarm isn't that loud-I personally think it's underpowered and should be much louder. It is, however, mechanically stable and unlike the Xena (which I've been told will activate inadvertently in high winds) mine has yet to go off for anything less than a gentle rocking motion of my bike.
Also of note is the colour-black is probably the worst colour they could have come up with as it's hard to see not only by thieves (and it could be mistaken as being a brake component at a casual glance) but also yourself so there is a good chance you might forget about it and drive off!... On that subject no lanyard is included which should be standard with any Abus premium product so you would want to invest in one of those as well as looking into painting it a bright Hi-Vis colour. I have emailed Abus concerning painting the unit and they have said that it won't void the warranty as long the locking arm/inner workings are not painted.
Overall it's a great unit despite the weak audio and colour/no lanyard and if you key it alike with an Abus chain or other product you'll have one key for all the units and several spares!
Did my homework, and other brands had troubles with false alarms. I've had none with this. But you won't forget you have it on, as it will beep as soon as you sit on the bike to raise the kickstand.
As others have said:
Pros: solid and strong; enough to make a thief go to the next bike.
Cons: the alarm isn't very loud.
I'd recommend it to a friend.
- Built solid
- Key is complex (not easy to pick)
- Alarm is not overly sensitive
- Alarm could be louder
- cannot fit it on my rear wheel (too easy for thieves to replace front wheel quickly)
I recommend this and wish they'd make a version to fit my rear rotor. Oh, and get the yellow one for deterrence and so you won't forget (but alarm will go off once you stand bike upright). Can be used without alarm if so desired.
over 3 years ago
over 2 years ago
Cons: relatively short time frame to install and remove before alarm goes off. It's a little tricky to find a position on the rotor so it'll go off if the bike is bumped, but it WILL go off if the bike comes off the kickstand. Due to it's size, it does touch the 17" rim on sport bikes, so care must be taken.
2012 Honda CBR1000RR
Would definitely recommend this lock to anyone living in an apartment complex that can't secure their bike out of sight and mind.
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago