Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
$101.95 - $107.95
Price depends on fitment. Select your bike to continue.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Yuasa Yumicron CX Battery
The YuMicron CX was the first small engine starting battery to use "lead calcium" technology. This special technology means the YuMicron CX generates more power, requires less maintenance, and lasts longer than any other conventional battery. Because of its unique design, the CX will generate 5% to 8% more cold cranking amperage than Yuasa's high-output YuMicron lead-antimony battery. For high compression machines, this means greater reserve capacity and more starting power. The YuMicron CX lead calcium technology also reduces water loss, so the CX requires servicing (water filling) only about one-eighth as often as ordinary lead-antimony types. The YuMicron CX holds its specific gravity more than three times as long as lead-antimony type batteries resulting in a longer shelf life. This feature means longer periods between charges, especially during winter months.
- Engineered to protect against corrosion and withstand vibration
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Does not come with acid
- Does not come charged
- Battery is non-returnable once acid has been installed
Note: Product may vary from photo. RevZilla recommends charging and testing all batteries prior to using.
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Disc Glide FXRDG 1984
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-1996
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-1998
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-1996
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-1996
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1983-1996
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1983-1996
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-1996
- Fat Bob FXEF 1979-1985
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1982-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1985-1988
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1996
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-1990
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1991-1996
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-1996
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1991-1996
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-1990
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1991-1996
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-1990
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-1990
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1991-1996
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-1990
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1991-1996
- Sport Glide FXRT 1983-1992
- Sport Glide Grand Touring FXRD 1986
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-1996
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996
- Sportster XLH1100 1986-1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-1996
- Sportster XLH883 1986-1996
- Super Glide FXE 1974-1985
- Super Glide II FXR 1982-1983
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1980-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1980-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- XL 1979-1984
- XLCH 1979
- XLH1000 1979-1985
- XLS Roadster 1979-1985
- XLX-61 1983-1985
- CB750A Automatic 1976-1978
- GL1000 Gold Wing 1975-1979
- GL1100 Gold Wing 1980-1983
- GL1200 Gold Wing 1984
- KZ1300 1979-1982
- Vulcan 1500 L VN1500 1996-1997
- Vulcan 88 SE VN1500 1987-1995
- Vulcan 88 VN1500 1987-1995
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers