Yoshimura RS-9 Exhaust System
The Yoshimura RS-9 full exhaust system is the result of working with top AMA Pro riders to achieve mass centralization, maximum performance, and to optimize rider usability. The vertical pipe divider on the Yoshimura RS-9 exhaust splits exhaust gases more evenly over the stock system, resulting in power gains in the mid to top end RPM range of dual muffler bikes. The uniquely sculpted Carbon Fiber end-caps feature a Tunable Insert System, this allows for fine-tuning of decibel levels and power delivery based on personal preference.
Nearly all Yoshimura exhaust systems that have won Motocross or Supercross championships are members of the Yoshimura Signature Series. All Signature Series pipes have been tested, documented, and marked as required by federal and state regulations. Working in conjunction with factory race teams has allowed Yoshimura to increase performance, keep sound levels to a minimum and centralize mass. The end result is a exhaust system that gives you an unparalleled competitive advantage.
- Parallelogram-shaped muffler
- Increased muffler volume over stock system, resulting in better throttle response and noise cancellation
- Light-weight muffler construction with carbon fiber end-cap
- CNC machined muffler bracket
- Reduced weight over OEM system
- Vertical tail-pipe divider splits exhaust gases more evenly for improved mid-top power and throttle response on dual muffler bikes
- Yoshimura Signature Series muffler
- Titanium or Stainless Steel header
- Optional AMA Pro Sound Inserts are available separately
- 100% Made in the USA