Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Yoshimura Rearset Brackets Honda CBR250R / CBR300R / CB300F
Yoshimura Aluminum Rear Set Brackets are the perfect answer for those needing more adjustment from the stock rear set controls. These Brackets feature two additional mounting positions over the stock location for increased ground clearance and lean angles. They also enable more aggressive body positioning for better body and weight transfer on the bike.
- Allows more aggressive body positioning for body and weight transfer
- Increases ground clearance and lean angle
- CNC machined billet 6061-T6 alumnium
- Two Position Adjustable: 45mm back and 30mm up or 45mm back and 45mm up
- Hard anodized
- Laser-etched Yoshimura R&D logo
- Includes: 2 x aluminum rear set brackets, 1 x stainless steel shift rod, stainless steel mounting hardware and installation instructions
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Works Edition Grey||RevZilla Item #978328||MFR. Product #500HA122500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Also be warned that the instructions call for shortening the rear brake line
The clearances are pretty tight on a CBR250R, more so with the ABS. The shift rod just clears the plate. I'm surprised Yoshimura didn't design a channel in the plate for more clearance. The oversized tang on the sidestand is close to the moved shift lever as well. The banjo on the brake side comes close to the brake reservoir. These are all minor things.
One surprise is that the controls move far enough back to have your toes on the front pegs and heels on the rear pegs.
Overall, these brackets are a great kit for the CBR250R. They're not a replacement for a proper set of rearsets or for racing. For some friendly canyon carving, they're excellent.