Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Yoshimura Chassis Protector Kit Kawasaki Ninja 300
Yoshimura Chassis Protectors help minimize damage from sliding type falls, can save you hundreds of dollars in repairs, and maybe keep you from getting a DNF on race day. The plastic construction is soft enough to slow slides and wear down slowly... yet tough enough to keep the track away from your bike in most cases.
These Chassis Protectors are specifically engineered for the Ninja 300. Brackets are bolted to key structural areas behind the fairing, tieing into the upper and lower engine mounts. These provided stout mounting positions for the chassis protectors through the fairings.
- Sold as a Pair
- Welded, powder-coated mounting brackets
- Laser-etched Yoshimura logo on Inner Sleeve
- Includes necessary hardware and detailed installation instructions
- Fairing cutting/trimming templates are included
- Works Edition features a hard-anodized insert and base with superior colorfast qualities and is highly resistant to Ultraviolet rays and heat
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Works Edition Grey||RevZilla Item #978373||MFR. Product #040HA147000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- S1000RR 2010-2018
- CB1000R 2011-2015
- CB500F 2013-2015
- CB500X 2013-2015
- CBR1000RR 2004-2011
- CBR1000RR ABS 2011
- CBR250R 2011-2013
- CBR250R ABS 2011-2013
- Ninja 250R 2008-2013
- Ninja 650 2012-2016
- Ninja 650 ABS 2013-2016
- Ninja ZX-10R 2008-2010
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2018
- Ninja ZX-10RR 2017
- Ninja ZX-14R 2012-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R 2007-2008
- Ninja ZX-6R 2013-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2018
- Versys 650 2011-2014
- GSX1300BK B-King 2008-2009
- GSX-R1000 2007-2008
- GSX-R1000 2009-2016
- GSX-R600 2006-2010
- GSX-R600 2011-2018
- GSX-R750 2006-2010
- GSX-R750 2011-2018
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 2008-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Tips for installation:
- Had an extra pair of hands
- Watched a lot of YouTube videos for fairing removal (I'm not one of those people that works on cars or motorcycles. This was actually my first motorcycle, but decided to do the frame slider install so I could get the experience of working on the bike)
- Used the Kawasaki OEM frame slider hole/template to make the cut
- Used painters tape to tape the outside of the fairing to prevent any chipping/cracking while drilling the whole
- Used a spade bit to drill the hole into the fairing. Started a pilot hole on the inside of the fairing and then flipped it over to finish it off
- Used a jack to support the engine
I've dropped the bike once and the frame sliders worked as intended. To replace the frame slider puck and aluminum insert, it will probably cost under $50 including shipping. You can call Yoshimura and give them the part numbers from the install sheet or PDF on here.
Overall, I am really pleased. Things fit the way they were supposed to and they look great too.
My bike still runs just fine, but the right fairing is completely destroyed. The slider might have protected the rest of the bike, but it ripped through the fairing, causing a 3 inch hole.
I would not recommend this product. It would have been better to low slide and cause some minor scratches to the fairings than to put a hole through them.
1 year ago
Installation took about 60 min and was plain and simple.
You have to drill a small hole, the place for it is marked on inner side of plastic.
Outer knobs fit perfectly.
Just what I expected.