Woodcraft Race Rearsets Triumph Daytona 675 / R / Street Triple / R
Woodcraft has produced a special race-only GP shift rearset kit for the Daytona 675. This kit provides the ideal leverage ratio for the racetrack - and it allows the use of a quickshifter!
Woodcraft designs and builds their rearsets based on three key areas: function, durability and ease of repair. First, the rearsets must function beyond all else. They must provide the adequate ground clearance and vital feedback that a fast rider needs to push his or her machine to the limit. Second, they must be able to take a beating and keep on going. These rearsets are machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, resulting in a rearset that is more than twice as durable as an OEM rearset. In the event of a crash, the fixed high-grip knurled footpegs act as a secondary frame slider to keep the swingarm and mid-frame off of the tarmac. Lastly, many Woodcraft Rearsets utilize a 3-piece design that provides ease of assembly and repair. The fewer parts there are, the less that can go wrong.
- GP Shift
- Compatible with OEM quickshifter
- Eccentric adjustable high-grip knurled footpegs
- Eccentric adjustable high-grip knurled toe pegs
- Hard Teflon-coated brake and shift pedal pivot ensures a super smooth action
- Moves footpegs 3/4" up and 1/2" back
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Black anodized finish
- Optional Woodcraft Folding Toe Piece (sold separately)
- Optional Woodcraft Brake Light Switch available (sold separately)
- Compatible with Dynojet QS Shift Rods
Note: Woodcraft Rearsets are designed for track use only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1765171||Store Sku||MFR. Product #050512B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 5-7 business days|
- Daytona 675 2006-2012
- Daytona 675R 2011, 2012
- Street Triple 675 2007-2012
- Street Triple 675 R 2007-2012