Vortex 530 Front Sprocket
Vortex Steel Front Sprockets are well known in the motorcycle world for being tough, attractive and competitive. On the surface they feature a dazzling zinc coating and weight reducing holes. Beneath the surface they feature precision machined and induction hardened steel. Unlike heat treated steel, the process of induction hardening heats the steel using a controlled electrical current. This method allows Vortex to manufacturer a quality sprocket with extremely tight tolerances.
Vortex Front Sprockets are offered in 520, 525 and 530 pitches. Please use the Sprocket & Chain Spec (pdf) below to choose your correct sprocket pitch and size.
- Induction hardened steel
- Offers improved concentricity which provides a stronger, quieter and longer-lasting sprocket
- Drilled for weight savings
- Corrosion-resistant plating
Note: Images are for reference only, actual sprocket may vary depending on make and model.
- CB900F 919 2002-2006
- CBR1000RR 2004-2019
- CBR1000RR ABS 2004-2019
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2004-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2019
- CBR1100XX Super Blackbird 1997-2007
- CBR929RR 2000-2001
- CBR954RR 2002-2003
- RVT1000R RC51 2000-2006
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS 1998-2013
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS (Anniv. Ed.) 1998-2013
- VFR800 Interceptor 1998-2013
- VFR800 Interceptor (Anniv. Ed.) 1998-2013
- VTR1000 Super Hawk 1998-2003