Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Vortex 530 Front Sprocket Triumph Speed Triple / R
Vortex Steel Front Sprockets are well known in the motorcycle world for being tough, attractive and competitive. On the surface they feature a dazzling zinc coating and weight reducing holes. Beneath the surface they feature precision machined and induction hardened steel. Unlike heat treated steel, the process of induction hardening heats the steel using a controlled electrical current. This method allows Vortex to manufacturer a quality sprocket with extremely tight tolerances.
Vortex Front Sprockets are offered in 520, 525 and 530 pitches. Please use the Sprocket & Chain Spec (pdf) below to choose your correct sprocket pitch and size.
- Induction hardened steel
- Offers improved concentricity which provides a stronger, quieter and longer-lasting sprocket
- Drilled for weight savings
- Corrosion-resistant plating
Note: Images are for reference only, actual sprocket may vary depending on make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome / 18T||RevZilla Item #1258174||MFR. Product #3765-18||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- CB900F 919 2002-2006
- CBR1000RR 2004-2019
- CBR1000RR ABS 2004-2019
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2004-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2019
- CBR1100XX Super Blackbird 1997-2007
- CBR929RR 2000-2001
- CBR954RR 2002-2003
- RVT1000R RC51 2000-2006
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS 1998-2013
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS (Anniv. Ed.) 1998-2013
- VFR800 Interceptor 1998-2013
- VFR800 Interceptor (Anniv. Ed.) 1998-2013
- VTR1000 Super Hawk 1998-2003
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.