Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
TecMate MV Agusta To SAE Adapter Cable
The TecMate MV Agusta To SAE Adapter Cable converts the MV Agusta specific underseat battery charge connector found on models 2010 and newer to an industry standard SAE 2-pole connector.
- Length: 12″ (30cm)
- MV Agusta 2010+ connector
- Industry standard 2-pole SAE connector
- 15A fuse
- Cable max. ratings: 5 Amp
- -40°C/-40°F low temperature use
- Includes sealing cap for OptiMate heavy duty SAE connector
- Premium cable designed by TecMate
- 3-year limited warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style TecMate MV Agusta To SAE Adapter Cable||RevZilla Item #1001669||MFR. Product #O57||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
There are several facts about the MV Agusta Dragster 800 you should know:
A.) To access the battery, you must remove the tank.
B.) MV has thoughtfully provided a battery tender lead under the seat.
C.) The connector on the lead, however, is not SAE, nor is it Quiconnect, nor is it the funny BMW one, nor is it any connector I've ever seen.
They do give you a battery tender with a matching connector, (yes, the bike comes with a battery tender from the factory, in what is perhaps the most hilarious commentary on MV ridership I can possibly think of) but if you want to plug anything else in, you are out of luck. This is the only adapter I could find on the entire internet to achieve this, and the great folks at Revzilla kindly ordered it for me.
The only drawback: to install it I had to remove some bodywork because there is literally no room directly under the seat. Oh and also if the integrated fuse ever blows, I will have to take my taillight off to replace it. (not actually kidding)
However! I now have luxurious resplendent heated comfort on the bike, and am probably setting some kind of world record for actually riding an MV Agusta in the cold & rain.
1 year ago
1 year ago