Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
SIDI Speedride Boots
The SIDI Speedride Boots are the direct descendant of the track slaying Mag-1 race boots. With the same innovative Micrometric Techo-3 Magnetic closure system, thermoplastic resin ankle protection, shock absorbing heel and replaceable toe slider, the Speedride Boots give sport riders all of the benefits of a race boot in a more comfortable package more suitable for weekend rides or commuting.
- Thermoplastic resin ankle protection
- Micrometric Tecno-3 magnetic closure mechanism is easy and quick to use as well as being highly adjustable and light in weight
- Tecno-3 Magnetic closures close the boot with an extremely resistant steel wire, which is hooked to the clip with the aid of a magnet
- Asymmetric and shaped shock absorbing heel cup, smooth and flat inside, for more adherence with the bike, with shock absorbing system in the back and outside
- Shell and shock absorbing system are replaceable through a screw and an interlocking system
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Dual compound sole
- Technomicro used as a base material
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- All bolt on parts (heel, closures, and toe slider) are replaceable
- TPU toe shift pad
- Perforated Teflon-treated nylon lining in the boots upper with a soft and comfortable Cambrelle lining used in the toe area
- Reflective points above the rear of heel
- All screws that attach the various technical parts are recessed so as not to damage the bike
- Toe slider is made in nylon reinforced with fiberglass. It is fitted with an air intake and an innovative alloy insert
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7/40||RevZilla Item #1068155||MFR. Product #SISSRDBKBK40||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 7.5/41||RevZilla Item #1068156||MFR. Product #SISSRDBKBK41||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 8.5/42||RevZilla Item #1068157||MFR. Product #SISSRDBKBK42||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 9.5/43||RevZilla Item #1068158||MFR. Product #SISSRDBKBK43||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 10/44||RevZilla Item #1068159||MFR. Product #SISSRDBKBK44||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 11/45||RevZilla Item #1068160||MFR. Product #SISSRDBKBK45||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 11.5/46||RevZilla Item #1068161||MFR. Product #SISSRDBKBK46||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 12.5/47||RevZilla Item #1068162||MFR. Product #SISSRDBKBK47||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
That said, the Speedride offers substantially better protection than the Doha. Both the toe box and heel cup are virtually impenetrable and there is solid ankle protection as well. And while the stiffer soul make this a less desirable boot for walking around in, it feels substantially more robust than the soul of my Dohas.
The entry and exit is also simplified with the Techno-3 closure system, Very easy in and out of the boots and no laces to deal with. I've been wearing them around the house all day for the last several days and am finding them very comfortable for long stretches of time. There's still snow on the ground here where I am, so I haven't yet had a chance to take them for a spin on any of my bikes. But as soon as I do, I will update my review.
So far, though, I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for track-like foot and ankle protection in something far less bulky than a full-height boot.
7 months ago
so I ended up with this boots, much safer then regular shoes. not to mention very stylish and feel very protected.
easy to put on and off with dial tie-down system,
1 year ago