Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Shorai SHO-BMS01 Battery Charger System
The Shorai Charge & Store Dedicated Battery Management System is designed for Shorai LFX batteries only. It has a 2A Max charge rate and connects via BMS 5-pin port on LFX batteries. Includes modes for full charge, or long-term storage.
- Input 100V/240V AC, 50/60 Htz
- Includes AC adapter cable for USA 110~120V only
- Store mode for maximum battery life during long-term storage
- Retractable hook to hang from grips, frame rails or seat straps
- Charge mode charges, balances and performs cell diagnostics
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Shorai Battery Management System||RevZilla Item #832274||MFR. Product #SHO-BMS01||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
27 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 5 Answers
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 49 answers
How do you use a 12 volt tire pump with this setup, since this uses a different type of leads?
BEST ANSWER: This item is a charger to charge the cells of the battery evenly. The alternator will charge the battery normally, so you probably don't need the charger, unless your battery dies completely for some reason. The baterry comes charged. The charger comes with a pigtail, which connects to the special port for easy acess, but it's not used for accessories. You can add a regular quick connect two pin w/ fuse pigtail cable to power an emergency air compressor. Some air compressors have alligator clips which would work as long as you can get to your battery. If you plan on getting a Li battery, be aware you have to "exercise" the battery when it's cold outside and your bike is cold. I turn on the high beams for a little while before hiring the start button. If trying to start when cold too soon, it's possible to loose clock and or trip data if you have digital system.
How hooked to the battery?
BEST ANSWER: All multi-cell lithium battery packs have a small connector dedicated to charging because they have internal electronics to balance the cells while charging. The electronics prevent any one cell in the pack from being over-charged which can cause them to catch fire.