Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Sena SPH10H-FM Bluetooth Intercom With FM Tuner For Half Helmets
The Sena SPH10H-FM is a Bluetooth Headset & Intercom designed for Half Helmets. By simply attaching the SPH10H-FM to your half helmet, you can call handsfree on your Bluetooth mobile phone and listen to stereo music by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with other users.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth v3.0 and the advanced digital processing technology, the SPH10H-FM offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SPH10H-FM a perfect companion for motorcycle riders.
- Universal Intercom: Allows allows pairing to another brands of Bluetooth headsets
- Advanced Noise Control: Improved wind and engine noise reduction
- Sidetone: Now you can hear yourself talk similar to a Goldwing or Harley Davidson intercom
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Simple earpad design for quick installation to half helmets
- Bluetooth intercom up to 700 meters (760 yards)*
- Four-way conference intercom
- Conference phone call with intercom participant
- Multipoint for 2 mobile phones
- Built-in FM radio tuner with station scan / save function
- Voice prompts
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: Play, pause, track forward and track back
- Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth handsfree for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigations
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Up to 7 hours talk time, 8 days stand-by time
- Individual volume control for each audio source
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind - thanks to the two-year warranty
- Talk time: 7 hours
- Standby time: 8 days
- Intercom working distance: up to 700 meters (760 yards) in open terrain
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 55°C
- Dimensions: 565 mm x 161 mm x 49 mm (22.2 in x 6.3 in x 1.9 in)
- Weight: 116 g (4.10 oz)
- Profiles: Headset Profile, Hand-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Built-in SBC Codec
- noise cancellation
- wind noise reduction
- wide volume control
- sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
- Auxiliary audio-in connection via 2.5mm jack
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
FM Radio Specifications:
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Radio on time: 7 hours
- 2 - SPH10H-FM unit with built-in Bluetooth and FM radio
- 2 - Snapfit earpads
- USB power and data cable
- Cigarette charger
Note: Helmet sold separately.
Please Note: Some of the above features require updating to the latest firmware version. The firmware is a free download from Sena Technologies.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Sena SPH10H-FM Bluetooth Intercom With FM Tuner For Half Helmets - Dual Pack||RevZilla Item #905905||MFR. Product #SPH10HD-FM-01||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I ride a 14 HD Street Glide with dresser duals and CFR slipons so it is loud. We both wear akoury ak-88 helmets and they fit in those helmets like it was meant to be there. Install was a breeze. Pairing them to each other for intercom as well as to our phones were just as easy.
Sound quality is great. We do not listen to music through these though. Just talk to each other and on the phone. I had no complaints from people I have talked to while riding 60mph. They didn't even know I was on a motorcycle. I had a cheap headset that I would plug into the bike but I had to cup the mic because of all of the wind noise.
It is easy to initiate a conversation by just tapping the jog dial. When your done talking, just tap it again. Would I buy these again? Absolutely. I do not leave them in the helmets for everyday riding because sometimes you just want to feel the wind rushing past your ears.
I used the headsets when riding with my wife. It makes communicating very easy without yelling back and forth or waiting for the next stop sign to talk.
Following the included instuctions, Installation was very simple,set up was easy.
Very clear communication and even a wisper can be heard between headsets
I highly recommend the Sena headset and would not hesitate to purchase them again
over 2 years ago