Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Sena RC3 3-Button Remote
There's a good reason why most of your bike controls are mounted on your handlebars in plain sight. Things that are easy to operate draw less attention away from the thing we all love: riding.
Keep your focus on the road ahead by reducing the need to reach up to your helmet to operate your Sena Bluetooth communicator. The Sena RC3 Remote can clip onto the sleeve of your jacket, mount on your tank or wherever else you can imagine. The RC3 is hyper efficient. A single lithium coin battery keeps the RC3 kicking for up to five months. Just pair it up and go. Reaching up to your helmet to answer a call, engage intercom or switch songs will be things of the past.
- Multiple mounting options: clip, hook and loop fasteners or double sided tape
- Glove-friendly button layout
- Up to 5 month battery life (replaceable CR2016 Lithium watch battery)
- 20S Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
- 10U Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
- 10C Motorcycle Bluetooth Camera & Communication System
- 10R Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
- 10S Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
- Operating time: 5 months
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Water resistant
- Dimensions: 27.9 mm x 64.2 mm x 11.6 mm (1.1 in x 2.5 in x 0.5 in)
- Weight: 11g ( 0.39oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Generic Access Profile (GAP)
- Generic Attribute Profile (GATT)
- Working distance: up to 10 meters
- CR2016 Lithium coin battery
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Sena RC3 3-Button Remote||RevZilla Item #1175466||MFR. Product #SC-3B-01||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
After trying several mounting locations, I zip tied the clip mount to the left side handlebar on my XR. The remote is easily removed from the clip mount should you need to leave the bike in an unsecured area. My brother used the Velcro to fasten his to the inside of the left hand guard on his GS. This little remote can be put just about anywhere and makes operating the com unit a breeze. I highly recommend it.
Bigger buttons than the handlebar unit that are easier to feel through thick gloves without looking at it. Very positive click-feel. Mounts just about anywhere with velcro, stickytape or clip. The unit has just a little bit of a curve so you can find a good spot on the tank to stick it on, or if you use fluffy velcro it works very nice on the flat top of the clutch reservoir or similar surface.
In any case, after years of owning Sena products, this is finally the remote to have. It makes daily use so much easier and it mounts better to the bike, IMHO. And bonus: it's the cheapest of their remotes!
I hope they start throwing it into the combo packs in the future; it's something that should come with any of their headsets.
4 months ago
11 months ago
I had a little bracket made that sits under the mirror mount on my Vulcan, and puts the remote right next to the turn signal buttons. Couldn't be happier!
Could it be a little cheaper? Probably. Could it come with an "mirror mount" in the box? Sure. But if this one breaks or get lost in a year or two, I'll get another one right away.
11 months ago
Only two gripes. 1. Installing it on the bike was a bit of a challenge due to the curvature. I wanted to install it on my inner fairing but that is all flat surfaces so I ended up using the velcro on the tank cover.
2. I'm not sure if this is being too critical but the supplied battery in the RC3 shows only three flashes, not 100%. At least Sena packages a spare battery in the box.
Overall I'm pleased with how it works and it mimics all the same button commands on the 10R.
10 months ago
8 months ago