Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Schuberth M1 SRC System Single Pack
The Schuberth SRC-System integrates into the M1 helmet in an elegant and functional manner. The SRC System simply snaps into place, using the ready-made notches and can be used immediately. From phone calls or bike-to-bike communications through to navigation and music, all the options of this high-end communication system are available straight away.
The Schuberth M1 SRC System is plug and play. All the components, such as the “boom-less” microphone, speakers, antennae and cabling, are already pre-installed in the M1 helmet. Just fire up the SRC M1 and ride.
- Intercom between rider and pillion passenger
- Bike-to-bike intercom (up to 300m)
- Intercom conference mode for 3 bikers
- Mobile phone, MP3, GPS connection
Up to 3 motorcyclists can communicate simultaneously with the SRC-System. Under ideal conditions the range is up to 300 meters. range of up to 300 meters depending on the terrain and visual contact
- Automatic re-establishment of a connection when it is cut off
- Automatic connection set-up by speaking
- Automatic connection shut-down after 30 seconds silence, two-channel system for communication
The connection between a mobile phone with Bluetooth capability and SRCS is extremely simple to set up. Incoming calls can be accepted with a voice command and using the keys of the SRC-System. This also applies for navigation devices with Bluetooth capability. After the SRC-System has been connected to the GPS device, the rider can receive the voice instructions conveniently over the two ear-phones.
- Simple control possible by means of voice commands (VOX)
Most commonly available MP3 players can be connected to the SRC-System via the multifunctional USB interface. If the MP3 device supports Bluetooth A2DP technology, no cable is required.
- Easy to connect thanks to USB
- Simple control using the SRC-System's control keys
Note: The SRC System is only compatible with Schuberth M1 Helmets.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Schuberth M1 SRC System - Single Pack||RevZilla Item #994730||MFR. Product #9049100322||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Got one for my wife's M1 too and we can easily chat, get GPS spoken directions, and listen to music as we like.
Also I updated the firmware and programmed the FM pre-sets by plugging it into my iMac and it just worked. I had tried the Sena and although I hear the PC setup is ok, on Mac it's a nightmare. This one is perfect.
The only small gripes I have are:
1. It does snap in securely to the recess of the helmet with some effort, but there is a little 'tab' that has to be depressed to 'lock' it in, and I find it needs a little coaching to get in right. I would prefer a full on 'snap' and you don't have to double check how its seated and make sure it's good to go.
2. Almost all device vendors these days including this one subscribe to what I call the 'Morse code' school of user interface, which is that you have to remember 'press down once for this, twice quickly for that, one long press for this other function, or press 3x for something else.' It's sort of annoying. I don't know why we can't just have separate buttons for different things or a toggle switch or something. I think there are spoken commands you can use also, but you have to remember them.
This will be my first SRC/Cardo system as I’m accustomed to using Sena BT products. Powering on/off seems to have the same hello/goodbye voice as the Sena. Makes me wonder if they are using the same chips. Pairing -seemed- straight forward but I found I needed to reset and re-do the pairing to my RT and GPS a couple of times to get the order correct.
Audio quality was good. On my RT, I have a good bit of wind protection and wind noise isn’t much of an issue. Therefore I can hear the audio in the helmet relatively good at low levels versus a sport bike. I’m not sure I like the incremental volume settings. It seems like one volume click up is a tad too loud for my taste and was hard to find a sweet spot. Kinda stinks when you can’t tweak the source volume. I don’t have this issue with the Sena.
All in all, I really like the integration with the M1. The speakers and microphone are very effective. It takes some getting used to accessing the volume controls. I have to swipe my hand over the complete control pad (vol+/power/vol-) to make sure I’m hitting the right button.
1 year ago
This SRC/Schuberth M1 Helmet combination is bu far one of the best and easiest on the market. The M1 helmet already has two speakers and two microphones built into the helmet
1 year ago
It also will work all day on a single charge.
The instructions for use and pairing are TERRIBLE and Schuberth should be ashamed of itself!It took three graduate school educated people to figure out how to have us communicate..
1 year ago
My M1 is now over one year old and with just a few cosmetic scrapes it good to go.
One complaint... and yes the face shield. it will pop off at the oddest times and not easy to get back in place....oh the tiny round plugs for the shield don't lose one, you will be out of luck
1 year ago
7 months ago