Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Saddlemen Gel-Channel Track-CF Seat for Triumph Daytona 675
The Gel Channel line of seats for sport bikes are designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything—canyon carving, track days, or commuting. Features Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and keep the rider in the saddle longer. Saddlemen sport bike seats offer high quality, light weight construction and styling that’s second-to-none.
The “Track” style series has hard-line looks that can’t be matched by any seat on the market. These seats are covered in contrasting colors that make it obvious that it’s a custom, and are specially constructed using a variety of materials that specifically match each bike’s colors and textures. Each “Track” seat is slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider’s body for better control during aggressive riding.
The CF models combine the outstanding features of the standard Track seat with a high-tech carbon fiber-look cover, center channel strip, and rear seat cover.
- Saddlemen’s revolutionary Gel Channel (GC) seats offer high quality, durable construction, and styling that are as unique as they are functional.
- The GC-seat design combines an interior comprising of progressive density foam and SaddleGel with a specialized cover that provides Sportbike riders a new level of comfort and control.
- Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and thus keep the rider in the saddle longer.
- The SaddleHyde cover holds up to hard use while providing a superb balance comfort and grip
- Plated steel brackets are part of the plastic or fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen seat matches or exceeds the original seat’s fit.
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
Note: Includes DIY passenger seat cover (Cover only. Actual replacement passenger seat not included.) Images for reference only, actual seat will vary depending on your bike's make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #746858||MFR. Product #0810-T014||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
This item is also available for 48 different models
- 1098 2007-2008
- 1098 R 2007-2008
- 1098 S 2007-2008
- 1098 S Tricolore 2007
- 1198 2009-2011
- 1198 S 2009-2011
- 848 2008-2010
- 848 EVO 2011-2013
- CBR1000RR 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR ABS 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2016
- CBR250R 2011-2013
- CBR250R ABS 2011-2013
- CBR600RR 2007-2015
- CBR600RR ABS 2009-2015
- Ninja 250R 2008-2012
- Ninja 300 2013-2017
- Ninja 300 ABS 2013-2017
- Ninja ZX-10R 2008-2010
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- Ninja ZX-14 2006-2011
- Ninja ZX-14R 2006-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2015
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2015
- GSX-R1000 2009-2016
- GSX-R600 2008-2010
- GSX-R600 2011-2015
- GSX-R750 2008-2010
- GSX-R750 2011-2015
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 2008-2014
- V-Strom 1000 2002-2013
- V-Strom 650 2004-2011
- V-Strom 650 2012-2014
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
29 Customer Reviews
25 Questions & 37 Answers
5.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
5.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
5 / 5
Daytona 675R Track CF Seat
This is an amazing seat, absorbs a lot of the little bumps, offers a ton more support and a lot more cushion. Sits you, as the rider at the same height and in the same riding position as the factory seat. Originally i ordered the sport seat only to see that is was way thicker than the factory seat and would sit me in an uncomfortably raised riding position, so i swapped it out and this seat is perfect.
May 6, 2013