Saddlemen Gel-Channel Track-CF Seat for Yamaha R1
The Gel Channel line of seats for sport bikes are designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything—canyon carving, track days, or commuting. Features Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and keep the rider in the saddle longer. Saddlemen sport bike seats offer high quality, light weight construction and styling that’s second-to-none.
The “Track” style series has hard-line looks that can’t be matched by any seat on the market. These seats are covered in contrasting colors that make it obvious that it’s a custom, and are specially constructed using a variety of materials that specifically match each bike’s colors and textures. Each “Track” seat is slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider’s body for better control during aggressive riding.
The CF models combine the outstanding features of the standard Track seat with a high-tech carbon fiber-look cover, center channel strip, and rear seat cover.
- Saddlemen’s revolutionary Gel Channel (GC) seats offer high quality, durable construction, and styling that are as unique as they are functional.
- The GC-seat design combines an interior comprising of progressive density foam and SaddleGel with a specialized cover that provides Sportbike riders a new level of comfort and control.
- Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and thus keep the rider in the saddle longer.
- The SaddleHyde cover holds up to hard use while providing a superb balance comfort and grip
- Plated steel brackets are part of the plastic or fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen seat matches or exceeds the original seat’s fit.
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
Note: Includes DIY passenger seat cover (Cover only. Actual replacement passenger seat not included.) Images for reference only, actual seat will vary depending on your bike's make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1212906||Store Sku||MFR. Product #0810-Y148||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
- R1 2015-2023
- R1 LE 2016
- R1M 2015-2023
- R1S 2016, 2017, 2018
- R1 World GP 60th Anniversary Edition 2022
- CBR1000RR 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR ABS 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2016
- CBR600RR 2007-2015
- CBR600RR ABS 2009-2015
- Ninja 300 2013-2017
- Ninja 300 ABS 2013-2017
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- Ninja ZX-10R ABS 2011-2015
- GSX-R1000 2009-2016
- GSX-R600 2008-2010
- GSX-R600 2011-2017
- GSX-R750 2008-2010
- GSX-R750 2011-2017
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 2008-2014
- V-Strom 1000 2002-2013
- V-Strom 650 2004-2011
- Daytona 675 2009-2012