Save $199.75 25%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Rukka Women's Orbita Jacket
The Rukka Women's Orbita Jacket is a monster of epic touring proportions. Constructed with a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch liner laminated to a Cordura and Kevlar shell with Armacor on the elbows and shoulders, the Orbita Jacket is as tough as your grizzly resolve. D3O EVO armor underneath the rugged exterior has been designed specifically for female riders and maximizes protection and comfort. To top things off, Rukka included a removable 60g thermal Outlast liner to help stave off cold weather.
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate Armacor on elbows and shoulders, combination of high-tech fibers aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
- D3O EVO Range (design fit for women) limb protectors meet the requirements of CE EN 1621-1 2012 and the Rukka D30 air back protectors the requirements of EN 1621-2 2014
- Rukka D3O Air Full back protector included
- Detachable liner with 60g insulation and Outlast temperature regulation
- Connecting zipper to pants
- Waterproof pockets marked with a waterproof pocket label
- Soft neoprene in collar
- Detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex stretch material
- Sleeves with zippers and waterproof Gore-Tex cuffs
- Ventilation openings with long 2-way zipper on the sides
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm
- Four waterproof pockets: two outside and two inside including a mobile phone pocket
- One pocket in detachable inner liner
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Pink / 46||RevZilla Item #1088832||MFR. Product #7521473999746||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Rukka Women's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm Bent (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
3 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 1 Answers