Rukka AirAll Pants
Designed to be paired with the AirAll Jacket, the Rukka AirAll Pants are optimized for summer weather comfort without sacrificing protection. This is made possible largely by Cordura AFT, which allows nearly twice the air to permeate through the material itself compared to regular Cordura.
The knitted Cordura AFT material is doubled at the knees for added slide protection, and interspersed with areas of AFT Plus mesh placed strategically away from impact areas for absolute maximum airflow without giving up abrasion resistance. Impact protection comes standard in the way of D3O Air protectors at the hips as well as the knees, making the Air All Pants the whole package - summer weather performance and protection.
- Size chart references your natural waist, measure around your navel for a proper fit
- Knitted Cordura AFT and AFT plus
- Knitted Cordura AFT in two layers on on knees
- Includes Rukka D3O Air protectors in knees and hips
- Rukka D3O Air protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
- Connecting zipper for jacket
- AFT Plus material on sides, back and legs
- Belt loops
- Option to attach suspenders (sold separately)
- Rukka Antiglide system of Keprotec in seating area
- One zippered pocket
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 56||RevZilla Item #1182550||MFR. Product #70123-720-990-56-C2||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships in 1-2 business days|
Rukka Men's Pant Sizing
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Inseam - Tall (cm)||Inseam - Short (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.