Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
REV'IT Neptune GTX Women's Jacket
The Neptune GTX is a multi-purpose jacket for multi-talented women. Cruising the streets, adventuring round the world, commuting or doing all of the above, the REV'IT Neptune GTX Women's Jacket is ready for any task you put it up to. In pouring rain and dropping temperatures, the Gore-Tex membrane together with the thermal liner keeps you warm and dry. In oppressive sun and rising temperatures, the amply ventilated outer shell helps you keep your cool. Manage the extremes and everything in between in comfort with the REVIT Neptune GTX Ladies Jacket. Safety is assured with the CE-level 2 protectors, laminated reflection and high density outer shell.
- Outer Shell: high density polyester 600D with Teflon coating, polyester rib with Teflon coating, PWR|shell 880D stretch with Teflon coating, PWR|wax 500D
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: detachable Gore-Tex with Paclite Technology
- Breathability: detachable Gore-Tex with Paclite Technology
- Outer Shell: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Thermal Liner: 100% polyamide (insulation 100% polyester)
- Membrane: 57% polyamide, 43% Gore-Tex polytetrafluoroethylene
- Lining Membrane: 100% polyester
- Seeflex level 2 CE protection at shoulders and elbows
Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV
- Type RV / Size 03 fits 36
- Type RV / Size 04 fits 38-44
- Type RV / Size 05 fits 46
- Visibility: laminated reflection at chest, upper arms and back
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Flexisnap, variable height adjustment straps at back, adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tabs at upper arm, under arm and cuff, V-flap with zipper at hem
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at chest, back and under arms
- Features: prepared for Challenger Cooling vest insert, prepared for Vest Connector HV, separate wearable Gore-T inner jacket with Paclite Technology, collar hook, stretch panel at elbows, long and double short connection zipper
- Pockets: waterproof stash pocket, stash pocket, membrane storage pocket, inner pockets, napoleon pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 36||RevZilla Item #1039396||MFR. Product #FJT1961010L36||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #1039397||MFR. Product #FJT1961010L38||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #1039398||MFR. Product #FJT1961010L40||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 42||RevZilla Item #1039399||MFR. Product #FJT1961010L42||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #1039400||MFR. Product #FJT1961010L44||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #1039401||MFR. Product #FJT1961010L46||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers
5.0 / 5.0
Protection & Durability
5.0 / 5
5.0 / 5
5.0 / 5
4.0 / 5
4.0 / 5
Protection & Durability
5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
4 / 5
4 / 5
Great all season jacket!
I bought the REV'IT Sand pants a little over a year ago and planned on getting the Sand Jacket to go with it, but now that they came out with this one that is GorTex and it has more pockets and bigger pockets, I went with this one. Glad I did as it really fits great and looks much better in person than in the video. I believe Anthony mentioned it didn't have 2-way zippers in the sleeves, but it actually DOES which is great! Air flow seems to be just fine. Very comfortable, ordered according to measurements and was just right. I like the adjust ability around the waist and hips. Rode in 40 degree F today just to test out in colder temps and was perfectly warm with all the layers in. Also, love the GorTex removable liner that comes out real nice as just a regular jacket. Seems to be very quality made and my husband tells me it looks great. :) My only hestiation was I was hoping to get something that looked more "sporty", but, like I said, it looks pretty nice in person. So far I am very happy with my purchase and I think it's a great product for the price. I also bought the SeeSoft back protector that fits it, which is also great. My other jacket is a Olympia Airglide 3 which has worked out pretty well in rain and hot or cooler temps, but I wanted to upgrade to something more solid. Also, I ride a Triumph Street TripleR and Suzuki SV650....
March 20, 2016
2012 Triumph Bonneville