REV'IT Cayenne Pro Textile Pants
In order to be able to offer a complete, breathable and lightweight one-layer outfit, the REVIT Cayenne Pro Pants have been constructed with many of the same features as the Cayenne Pro jacket. With an extremely strong and abrasion-resistance outer shell, CE protectors at the knees and hips, protective leather panels and laminated reflective components, the Cayenne Pants offer all safety you'll need when traveling in warmer climates. The Schoellar-dynatec mesh panels, aero cool 3D mesh panels and ventilation panels will make sure you remain comfortable no matter how hot it gets.
- PWR shell 750D with Teflon coating
- PWR shell 1000D with Teflon coating
- Schoeller-dynatec mesh panels
- PWR|shell 500D stretch
- Leather panels at the inside of the legs
- Sure grip
- Outer shell: 90% polyamide, 7% leather, 3% polyester
- Lining: 74% polyester, 26% polyamide
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at knees
- TRYONIC Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01
- Safety seams
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at calves
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist and calves, VELCRO® brand closures adjustment at calves and ankles
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels at upper legs
- Stretch lips at knees
- Stretch panels at waist and crotch
- Short and long connection zipper
- Calf zippers
- Grip panel at seat
- Leather panels at the inside of the leg
- Aero cool 3D mesh panels at upper leg
- YKK slide lock front closure
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders
- Pockets: Slit pockets, stash pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XL (Tall) / Green/Black||RevZilla Item #1314124||Store Sku||MFR. Product #FPT0678013-XL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
REV'IT! Men's Textile Pant Sizing
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.