Sizing & Fit
REAX Ludlow Jacket
The Reax Ludlow Jacket shrugs off water with casual ease, delivering you from A to B through all the mayhem in between. Woven in a broken chevron twill that produces a unique herringbone texture, the outer shell feels lightweight but packs heavy-hitter protection. Whether adventure finds you in the foothills several states away or at the end of your block, the Ludlow City Jacket answers.
- 100% poly herringbone-patterned outer shell that is water-resistant, breathable and strategically seam-sealed
- SAS-TEC CE Level 2 elbow and shoulder armor
- Pocket for optional back protector (back protector sold separately)
- Removable hood with magnet positioner
- Chest vents
- Bicep zippered vents
- Back exhaust vents
- Adjustable waist
- Articulated sleeves
- Reinforced double-layer elbows
- Gusseted zippered cuffs
- Hand pockets with key clip
- Moisture-wicking stretch mesh lining
- Interior waterproof device pocket
- Interior cargo pockets
- Interior belt/jeans loops
- YKK zippers
- Two (2) year warranty on materials and workmanship
- SM-MD use MD Nucleon Back Protector
- LG-XL use LG Nucleon Back Protector
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Charcoal / MD||RevZilla Item #1252244||MFR. Product #REXT1-CHA-MD/||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Charcoal / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1252247||MFR. Product #REXT1-CHA-2XL/||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Charcoal / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1252248||MFR. Product #REXT1-CHA-3XL/||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Loden||RevZilla Item #1252253||MFR. Product #REXT1-LOD-2X/||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / Loden||RevZilla Item #1252254||MFR. Product #REXT1-LOD-3X/||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
REAX Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Neck (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Measure the circumference of your neck, placing the measuring tape just under your larynx.
Sizing & Fit
27 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 3 Answers