Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Progressive Suspension 422 Series Shocks W/ RAP For Harley Softail
The Softail chassis has long been a challenge since the shocks are hidden under the frame which makes common adjustments difficult. The RAP (Remote Adjustable Preload) system allows for easy tuning of the shocks to account for changing loads or the addition of a passenger and is conveniently located behind the left passenger peg. Simply turn the knob in either direction to set the spring pre-load so you can tune your suspension to match your riding style. A pair of progressive-rate coil springs and purpose-designed mono-tube dampers provide superior suspension performance. Dampers feature a nitrogen charge that eliminates internal oil cavitation and helps create a consistent ride while resisting heat-induced fade.
- Heavy Duty shocks are recommended for bikes operated at or near the OEM maximum load rating over 50% of the time
- Shocks feature a show chrome cover
- Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
Note: Before you install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as, swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Standard / Chrome||RevZilla Item #1036549||MFR. Product #422-4103C||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome / Heavy Duty||RevZilla Item #899816||MFR. Product #422-4101C||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995, 1996, 1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1989-1999
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1989-1999
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1989, 1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997, 1998, 1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1989-1999
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1989-1999
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013-2017
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2009
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2012
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.