Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Pit Bull SS (Standard/Spooled) Rear Stand
The Pit Bull SS Rear Stand can be used as a Standard or Spooled Rear Stand by flipping the top supports over. It is width adjustable to fit virtually all sport bikes. Made to last until the end of time, this Pitbull stand is constructed primarily of heavy-duty steel and finished with a highly durable zinc-plating.
- Available in three handle types: Non-Removable, Removable, and Extended Removable
- Removable handle allow for a smaller overall footprint and creates less of a tripping hazard in the rear of your motorcycle
- Both removable handle and non-removable handle measures 12" inches
- Extended handle measures 15" inches for increased leverage
- Width adjuster requires no tools
- Compatible with the Pitbull GP and 999 supports
- Made in the USA
Note: Spools sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Extended Removable Handle||RevZilla Item #889496||MFR. Product #F0028AA-000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Non-Removable Handle||RevZilla Item #889494||MFR. Product #F0028-000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Removable Handle||RevZilla Item #889495||MFR. Product #F0028A-000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
It's fully adjustable, which is great since my CBR250R is a really skinny bike. The stand fits just fine and doesn't rub up anywhere it shouldn't. It's easy to use and doesn't require any more upper body strength than my noodle arms have.
Don't get too caught up on needing spools with it, either. They're nice to have, but it's sturdy enough without them to perform basic maintenance--unless you're pulling the engine or transmission then it will be just fine.
Overall this is a fantastic stand that feels like it's going to last longer than me and works perfectly.
If you need to raise your back wheel, buy this stand and never worry about needing another.
I reccomend the Woodcraft slider spools. They work perfect with the Pit Bull stand and offer great protection for the bike!
1 year ago
The stand feels a little more solid when used with spools; the spools drop into V shaped cutouts on the stand, and there's no danger of them slipping off, like can happen with the standard pads (if you don't follow the directions correctly).
I've not confirmed with your specific bike, but most Kawi's use 10mm spools; there should be several sets available here on the 'Zilla that will work.