Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Drag Specialties Center Jack Scissor Lift Stand
This compact scissor jack is perfect for lifting motorcycles for service or cleaning. The large footprint makes it stable and the sturdy construction makes it strong enough to lift most motorcycles. A durable rubber pad protects the motorcycle and prevents slipping when raising or lowering the jack. The heat-treated hex drive and worm gear allows for precise height adjustment.
- Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Wide deck measures: 15 1/4" length x 9" width
- Narrow deck measures: 15" length x 5" width
- Maximum raised height: 14 1/2"
- Fully lowered height: 3 1/2"
- Uses a 15/16" socket or wrench to raise and lower
Note: Do not use air or electric impact gun to raise or lower jack. Always securely strap bike down.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Wide||RevZilla Item #1004504||MFR. Product #41100048||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Narrow||RevZilla Item #912720||MFR. Product #4110-0065||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Would be great if they were a bit cheaper. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a second for nice stable lifting of the entire bike. Kind of a fiddly balancing experiment to do it with one jack (though it can be done, even with the big Street Glide).
The bolt is 15/16 to raise and lower the lift.
1 year ago
How much force is required to turn the worm gear?