Sizing & Fit
Pando Moto Mark Chino Motorcycle Jeans
Ease into a pair of the Pando Moto Mark Chino Jeans for a heap of comfort and safety. Composed of 12.5oz Cordura Stretch denim and Dupont Kevlar lining, the Mark Black Chino Style motorcycle jeans have motorcycle specific protection and features. Button adjustable cuffs keep your jeans from flapping. Kevlar stitching reinforcement keeps the jeans together while CE rated armor at the knees absorbs impacts. Hip protector pockets are ready to take hip armor (sold separately). Rear pockets with zippers make sure that your stuff stays in your pocket.
- Classic chino cut, tapered fit
- 12.5oz Cordura comfort stretch denim with Coolmax
- Lined with thick interlock-knit DuPont™ Kevlar® yarns
- DuPont™ Kevlar® reinforced stitching
- Adjustable stretch cuffs
- YKK zippers on back pockets
- CE approved to pr-EN17092 as a Class AA garment
- Knox CE (approved to EN 1621-1) Microlock protectors on the knees
- Knee armor is accessible from the outside and adjustable to two positions
- Pockets for optional hip armor (armor sold separately)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 34X34||RevZilla Item #1649343||MFR. Product #PM18MarkBlack1W34||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 36X34||RevZilla Item #1649344||MFR. Product #PM18MarkBlack1W36||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 36X36||RevZilla Item #1755616||MFR. Product #PM18MarkBlack1W36||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Mens Textile Pants
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Sizing & Fit
1 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers