Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Oxford USB Dual Socket
The Oxford USB Dual Socket is a weatherproof USB power supply socket for motorcycles, ATV's, and snowmobiles. This outlet can be wired to the switch for accessory power supply or straight to the battery for constant power.
- Enables charging of a cell phone, GPS, mp3 player, etc by USB lead (not included)
- 2 Amp output will charge iPads, iPhones, etc
- Heavy-duty weatherproof cap keeps the insides dry (not designed to be used while raining)
- Includes 35" of wire from the outlet to the fuse and another 10" of wire from the fuse to the ends
- Wire ends have 1 ring terminal attached and 1 stripped wire
- Blue on/off light
- Fits 7/8" to 1" handlebars
- Can be mounted on mirror stem using provided adapters
- Can be panel mounted by removing the outer bracket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Oxford USB Dual Socket||RevZilla Item #939412||MFR. Product #EL102||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I have one complaint about this socket. It has blue LED lights that are always on when the device is powered on! This is a problem if you plan to do a direct connection to the battery because it will drain your battery (albeit slowly).
I ended up splicing the wires from this device onto my options plug wires under my seat so that this socket only powers on when my ignition is on. This keeps my battery safe from draining. The downside of this solution, though, is I have to have my ignition on to charge/power anything via USB.
If those LED lights were gone, it'd be better. Otherwise, this socket seems to be great quality.
Despite a few shortfalls , I would still recommend this product.
I hooked the device up to a relay that also switches my heated grips, so power goes on and off with the ignition. I removed the fuse and rely on the larger fuse that I put on the relay.
Installation is simple. Just hook up the 2 wires and either use the included handlebar clamp or create a mounting hole. The unit is sealed, so as long as the cap is in place, it won't get wet. With the cap off, water can get into the ports, but that too can be helped with careful selection of cable ends. I mounted my unit out of the main airstream, so even in the wet, the water is not driving at the ports.
The blue glow lets me know that power is on which is a nice feature. It is bright, so be careful where you mount it. I have mine under my handlebars so that most times I don't see the light unless I move. In the attached photo, I've turned my bars fully to the right so that I could take the photo.
The output is 2 amps total. So, if you have more than one device plugged in, you can't charge them both at full power.
The cap is a nice flexible rubber, so when you have it off the ports, you don't need to worry about things hitting it. For example when I turn my bars all the way to the right, my fork can hit the cap. But it just crushes with no resistance.
All in all, I think this is a great MC port if you have a need for handy USB power. While there are cheaper ways to do it, having the piece of mind that it's weather proof is worth the extra money.