Sizing & Fit
Oxford Montreal 2.0 Textile Pants
Developed as a counterpart to the Oxford Montreal 2.0 Jacket or the Oxford Ankara Jacket, the Montreal 2.0 Pants use the same fully waterproof membrane and removable thermal liner system as its comrades.
Double-layered waterproofing at common ingress points (seat, crotch, and knee) means the Oxford Montreal pants can be relied on for miles of waterproof riding comfort.
Well-ironed out details such as grip paneling at the seat to avoid slippage on wet vinyl seats, removable suspenders and heat resistant panels at the inner calves remind you that there is no replacement for a functional, dedicated motorcycle garment like the Oxford Montreal 2.0 Textile Pants - especially when mother nature is not on your side.
- Full waterproof membrane throughout
- Double-layered waterproofing in seat, crotch and knee
- Removable thermal liner
- Storm flap system on waist and leg closures
- Water-resistant leg pockets
- Water-resistant zips on all air vents
- Lock-open cooling air vents
- Knee and waist stretch panels
- CE certified knee armor
- Exterior hip padding with interior pockets for hip armor (sold separately)
- Grip panels in the seat
- Large adjustment panel on lower leg to facilitate different boot styles
- Heat-resistant inner leg panels
- Raised rear cuff hem
- Removable suspenders
- Reflective detailing
- Reinforced crotch seam with panel overlay to improve strength and durability
- Connecting zip is compatible with all Oxford jackets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1182653||MFR. Product #TM353S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Oxford Men's Textile Pant Sizing
|Size||Waist (in)||Length (in)||Short Length (in)||Long Length (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Sizing & Fit
16 Customer Reviews
11 Questions & 8 Answers