Klim Adventure Rally Gore-Tex Pants
The Klim Adventure Rally GTX Pants are built to take on the world. Constructed of rugged and waterproof Gore-Tex 3-layer Pro Shell Amracor fabric with Pro Talisman Superfabric slide zones, the Adventure Rally pants are tough enough to handle the kind of beating only the most hardcore ADV enthusiasts can dish out. D3O Xergo knee and hip armor are certified to CE level 2 standards and the inclusion of Poron XRD foam at the tailbone gives you total coverage in all the vital areas.
The Adventure Rally GTX Pant from Klim enjoys fourth-generation technology to bring you the ultimate global riding experience. Perfected in material, design and construction to be the one garment that can take you anywhere, from around-the-world trips to the brutal Dakar Rally.
- Main outer material is Gore-Tex 3-layer Pro Shell Armacor for waterproof and outstanding abrasion and tear resistance
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- Stretch panels at rear waist and crotch
- Large Gore-Tex 3L Pro Talisman Superfabric slide zones on knees
- Premium leather on inside of knees and lower leg for durability, grip and heat resistance
- High coverage 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- Adjustable over-the-boot cuff with VELCRO® brand fasteners
Integrated Armor Systems:
- D3O Xergo knee and hip pads exceed CE level 2 limb protector standards (n1621-1:2011)
- Poron XRD extreme impact foam tailbone pad
- Dow Corning S7-005 Deflexion on top of thighs
- Two large thigh intake vents
- Two hamstring exhaust vents
- Two water-resistant external thigh pockets
- One hidden money pocket in waist
- Moisture-wicking mesh internal liner
- 500D Cordura inner lower cuff boot buckle guard
- Integrated suspender attachment points
- Standard Klim jacket-to-pant zipper panel
- Heavy duty water resistant YKK Vislon Aquaguard zippers throughout
Klim Men's Pants Sizing
|Numeric Size||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Inseam (in)||Inseam - Tall (in)||Inseam - Short (in)|
|28||28||36 - 37||31||34||29|
|30||30||38 - 39||31||34||30|
|32||32||40 - 41||32||35||30|
|34||34||42 - 43||32||35||30|
|36||36||44 - 45||32||35||30|
|38||38||46 - 47||32||35||30|
|40||40||48 - 49||33||36||31|
|42||42||50 - 51||33||36||31|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.