Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nolan N-Com E-Box Intercom BT3 Kit
The BlueTooth 3 Kit includes the E-Box, the battery, the battery charger, and the seal. It is used for wireless connection from helmet to helmet, or between a helmet and other Bluetooth equiped devices, such as a phone, GPS, etc. The BlueTooth 3 is stereo for music (when used with the Basic Kit 2) and allows the rider to control his music source from the helmet (skip song, mute, etc). Thanks to its multiple circuits, it also allows two helmets to be paired together for rider to passenger communication and for a cellular phone to be paired to each helmet at the same time. BlueTooth 3 works from bike to bike, with a distance of 500 meters. This distance will vary with the environments, becoming longer on flat, straight, empty roads, and becoming shorter on mountain roads, in cities and on busy roads.
BlueTooth Kit3 is the newest version of the Ncom BlueTooth E-Box, to be used with the current Basic Kit2. It offers the same integration level as previous versions plus:
- Rider to passenger communication via BlueTooth
- Bike to bike communication between two BlueTooth B3 systems up to a distance of 550 yards
- FM Radio with RDS function (to stay tuned to the same radio station for the entire ride), with 6 pre-settings for your favorite radio stations
- Other devices can be connected to the B3: Music players and other devices using a standard headphone jack can be connected via a wire and other BlueTooth enabled devices such as a cell-phone and a GPS can be paired through the BlueTooth connection
- Firmware updates as well as presetting of the radio stations, volume controls, etc. can be done by connecting to a computer via the jack-to-USB cable (included) with the N-Com Wizard program
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Nolan N-Com E-Box Intercom BT3 Kit||RevZilla Item #829160||MFR. Product #BNCOM52700007/BNCOM52700009||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Totally an amazing system that you can upgrade if you want later on.
For the two-up riders or for basic phone and gps integration, this system is fine. The interface for the bike-to-bike mode needs A LOT of work. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this system for the bike-to-bike scenario.