Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $79.99 (20%)
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Shape: Long Oval
Weight: 3.04 lbs.What's this?
Nexx XT1 Helmet
The Nexx X.T1 combines the comfort of a touring helmet with the ease of adding the NEXX X-COM Bluetooth Communication System. The XT1 is equipped with an upper air vent with two input channels with three adjustment positions that are easy to operate even with gloves. The Easy Flow air channels in the EPS combined with the chin guard vent ensure efficient distribution of fresh air around the head. The four air vents , two side and two rear, extract the hot air from the inside. The result is a quiet and cool helmet. The rear spoiler integrated into the shell ensures a smooth airflow, eliminating a large percentage of the upper drive wind and reducing the drag force at high speed. The result: a smoother and less tiring ride.
Note: The XT1 has a fairly long narrow internal shape. It is best for people who need more forehead room but conversely it is less suitable for people who need more room in the ear and temple area.
- X-MATRIX shell consisting of multiaxial fiberglass, organic 3D fibers in Aramid reinforcements and carbon fiber
- Shell-integrated spoiler eliminates upward lift and reduces drag
- 3 shell sizes: 2XS - XS, SM - MD, and LG - 3XL
- Wide panoramic field of view
- Two air intakes and 4 output (Air Dynamic System)
- Removable, washable CoolMax liner and 3D cheek pads are anti-allergic and wick away sweat
- Prepared for NEXX X-COM BT system (sold separately)
- Chin curtain
- Removable breath guard
- Micrometric chin strap closure
- Polycarbonate X-Swift Lexan face shield with toolless Block'N'Seal quick-change system
- Pinlock-ready face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Internal drop-down sun shield with 80% tint
- Integrated spoiler
- ECE 22-05 and DOT compliant
Note: Cheek pads no longer have emergency pull straps.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #1002775||MFR. Product #01XT102001S||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #1002776||MFR. Product #01XT102001XL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1002794||MFR. Product #01XT104001XXL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Dark Grey||RevZilla Item #1002768||MFR. Product #01XT108000XL||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Dark Grey||RevZilla Item #1002770||MFR. Product #01XT108000XXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
14 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 4 Answers
Browse 17 questions Browse 17 questions and 18 answers
Why did you choose this?
Why no longer emergency pull straps?
BEST ANSWER: I asked the same question during a live chat and there's no straight answer as to why Nexx decided to stop producing these helmets with the emergency pull straps. The reviews on having the 911 pull straps are mixed, as some consumers liked them and others not so much. Would be a great question to ask the Nexx design team on their website!
is the clear visor uv protection, or just the drop down tinted visor, what percent does the clear visor block if so? also, what does the drop down tinted visor block for uv rays? Thanks so much!