Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
National Cycle VStream Sport Touring Windscreen Suzuki V-Strom DL650
National Cycle revolutionizes windscreen performance with the VStream® Windscreen! The patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort is improved as well.
- Thick, sturdy FMR hardcoated Lexan® polycarbonate
- Height: 22.30 in. (56.6cm)
- Width: 17.70 in. (45.0cm)
- Uses existing mounting hardware for a direct replacement
- DOT approved
- Covered by National Cycle's 3-Year Warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Light Tint||RevZilla Item #922106||MFR. Product #N20215||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Monster 1100 2009-2010
- Monster 1100 EVO 2011-2013
- Monster 1100 S 2009-2010
- Monster 696 2008-2014
- Monster 796 2010-2014
- Multistrada 1200 2010-2012
- Multistrada 1200 S 2010-2012
- Africa Twin CRF1000L 2016-2017
- CB500F 2013-2017
- CB500X 2013-2015
- GL1800B Gold Wing F6B 2013-2016
- GL1800B Gold Wing F6B DLX 2013-2017
- NC700X 2012-2015
- NC700X ABS 2012-2015
- PCX150 2014-2018
- KLR650 2008-2018
- Ninja 1000 2010-2014
- Ninja 1000 ABS 2010-2016
- Ninja 300 2013-2017
- Ninja 300 ABS 2013-2017
- Versys 1000 2015-2016
- Versys 650 2015-2016
- Versys 650 2008-2009
- Z1000SX 2010-2016
- GSF1250S Bandit 2007-2012
- GSF1250S Bandit ABS 2007-2016
- GSX1300BK B-King 2008-2012
- V-Strom 1000 2014-2017
- Tiger 800 2011-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011-2016
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015-2017
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015-2017
- Tiger 800 XR 2015-2017
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016-2017
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015-2017
- Tiger Explorer 2012-2015
- Tiger Explorer XC 2012-2015
- Trophy SE 2013-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This screen gives me the extra 2" I needed to ride in good position on wee. Plus side channeling works as described decreasing buffeting of upper body.
Well made. Easy install w quality metal & rubber mounts. Still enough airflow to ventilate helmet. Easier to clean than OEM. Love tint. Looks great on bike. Doesn't look like aftermarket as shape styled to bike.
Note: stock mirrors slightly hit edge of screen when fully turned to park. But no issue riding & no damage.
Highly recommend !
I'd say its an improvement over stock (where I have to lie on the fuel tank to get a quiet pocket of air), with this I just have to crouch slightly (it feels I'm around 1 inch lower) and everything becomes quiet.
I didn't want to go with the tall touring shield as I'd have to look through the screen. I am using an aftermarket Sargent seat which differs in height slightly from stock (I don't remember whether its higher or lower).
1.Mounting was 3 times faster than the Suzuki.
I really like the quality of the mount equipment.
2. Was able to get top of screen eye level.
3. The tint actual helps sometimes at night.
If the lights from cars are hurting your eyes at a stop light
just duck your head a little and look throw the glass.
4. Bike just felt better.
1. The vstream thing is mostly hyp
It gives good air to body, thank goodness I live in Houston.
There was a very slight improvement in head buffeting,
but the screen is also higher.
Conclusion. If you want a good quality windscreen get this one.
5 months ago
I'm 6'3 and I still get a bit of wind on the very top of my helmet but the side buffering has been eliminiated.
Quieter than the OEM shield that came with the bike.
Thanks National Cycle for making a product that works as advertised.
6 months ago