Motonation Diablo Jacket
When you ride in the heat of the summer, a mesh jacket can save your skin. The Motonation Diablo Jacket is constructed with a Mantex 600 denier nylon and polyester mesh fabric outer shell. If the ride turns wet, zip in the Reissa liner for waterproof protection. A personalized fit is achieved with arm and waist adjustment. Ready, set, ride!
- Outer shell made from Maxtex 600D nylon and polyester mesh fabric
- Waterproof Reissa removable liner
- 100% polyester anti-bacterial mesh lining
- YKK zippers with long zipper pulls used throughout
- 8" YKK waist connection zipper for jacket-to-pant attachment
- Soft micro-fabric and Neoprene at collar for comfort
- Removable, high impact, CE approved, dual-density armor on elbows and shoulders
- 8mm back pad
- Two outer shell hand warming pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket on the shell and plus an interior phone pocket
- Reflective piping from the shoulders to the cuffs, front and back, for night time visibility
- Upper sleeve adjustment uses hook and loop for a customized fit and the lower sleeve uses gathering snaps
- Neoprene cuffs secured with hook and loop for a great fit
- Hook and loop side belt straps for a secure fit around the waist
- Pre-curved arms for a natural riding fit
- Padded lower back along waistline
- Drop hem in back for full back coverage in tuck position
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MD / Black/Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #1480079||Store Sku||MFR. Product #MNSTDBBKFY4M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Black/Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #1480081||Store Sku||MFR. Product #MNSTDBBKFY6XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #1480082||Store Sku||MFR. Product #1706566||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Motonation Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.