Motogadget Motoscope Pro Speedometer
The Motogadget Motoscope Pro Speedometer is the most recent generation of Motogadget's digital dashboard series. Cutting edge technology enables the creation of an ultra-slim design that looks spectacular on any motorcycle. 734 LEDs are governed by a 16-bit RISC processor that creates an almost rimless, self-illuminating display matrix. It provides optimal readability even in direct sunlight. Automatic brightness control is a matter of course, keeping your display ultra readable throughout varying ambient light conditions.
The rev-counter is fully scalable via the analogue LED band with drag indicator function. Main and secondary display are user configurable and another display section shows your gear position.
Four indicator lights are pre-installed and can be used for far more input signals via the Motogadget Breakout Boxes. The Motoscope Pro is equipped with a fully-fledged CAN-bus interface and thus ready for many of tomorrow's developments; for example the plug 'n ride Motogadget Breakout-Box for Triumph and Harley.
The dashboard communicates over a proprietary digital one-wire bus (m-Bus) with additional Breakout Boxes to easily expand the application spectrum. This makes the dashboard highly versatile and makes application to a wide range of vehicles and tasks possible.
The billet aluminium casing is cnc-machined and is easily mounted by two backside threaded holes and the instrument is equipped with an ABE and does not have to be registered.
- Length, Height, Depth: 109 mm / 47 mm / 11 mm (4.29" L x 1.85" H x 0.43" D)
- Weight w/ cable: ca. 100 g
- Mounting: 2 x M3 threaded hole
- Power consumption during operation: max. 200 mA (load dependent)
- Power consumption in standby: 0.4 mA
- Operating voltage: 9 V - 15 V
- Operating temperature: -20°... +80°C
- Motoscope Pro with ca. 55 cm connector cable
- Speedometer sensor M5 x 0.5 fine-pitch thread (stainless steel, IP67) with ca. 150 cm connector cable
- 2 magnets
- 10 cable end connectors
- In-line fuse
- 2 stainless steel screws
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
Note: Touch sensor no longer included.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Motogadget Motoscope Pro Speedometer||RevZilla Item #1122118||MFR. Product #MG1005030||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|