Motogadget Motoscope Mini Speedometer
The Motogadget Motoscope Mini is an extremely small and lightweight multi functional instrument featuring an innovative display technology. All readings can be shown in a horizontal or vertical mode. The illumination intensity is adapted automatically. Compatible to almost all original speedometer sensors (3 wire and dry reed contact). Alternatively, an extra speedometer sensor is always contained in the scope of supply. Calibration of the speedometer is possible using an internal Teach Function.
- Length 59 mm / Width 21.5 mm / Height 13 mm (2.32" L x 0.85" W x 0.51" H)
- Weight with cable approx. 32 gr.
- Rev counter up to 20 k rpm shown as LED band or numerically
- Speed indication in km/h or miles
- Total odometer (adjustable)
- Trip odometer,
- Trip time
- Engine rev limiter warning
- Instrument with approx. 75 cm connector cable
- Mini push-button
- Removable fuse
- 6 cable end connectors
- Speedometer sensor (M5 x 0,5 fine-pitch thread stainless steel, IP 68) with 150 cm connector cable
- 2 powerful neodymium mini magnets
- 2 mounting screws M3
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
Note: Mounting bracket sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1122168||MFR. Product #MG3002010||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Polished||RevZilla Item #1122169||MFR. Product #MG3002030||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|