Motogadget m-Lock RFID Ignition Lock
Bring your bike to 007 spec with a Motogadget digital ignition lock. Turn your bike on by swiping a transponder in front of the m-Lock receiver, then turn the bike off by repeating the same motion. The RFID receiver can be hidden under plastic bodywork (anything non-metallic) for extra WTFs.
- Tamper-resistant RFID technology
- Each transponder has a unique code
- Transmitter/receiver dimensions: 30mm (1.18") diameter, 14mm (0.55") height
- Mounts via two M3 threaded holes on rear face
- Switch activates when transponder is within 40mm (1.6") of receiver
- 12V/40A relay
- 50cm (19.7") wiring
- 1 master key fob for pairing additional transponders
- 1 user key fob
- 4 flat pins with isolating sleeves
- Inline fuse
Note: This basically replaces the key function on your bike. You would still hit the starter button as normal.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Motogadget m-Lock RFID Ignition Lock||RevZilla Item #1122313||Store Sku||MFR. Product #MG4002000||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|