Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Michelin Pilot Power Tires
You don't have to be world champion to get your hands on Michelin racing tire technology. Pilot Power tires use a rubber mix that was originally developed for MotoGP racing, and a tread pattern that covers less than 12% of the tire's surface. The result is a maximum lean angle of 50.6 degrees on dry pavement and 41.9 degrees in the wet, achieved with a stock sportbike.
- MotoGPderived rubber compound requires minimal warmup time
- The softest rubber mix in its class for remarkable grip, yet maintains tire performance even at advanced stages of wear
- Unprecedented lean angles: 50.6 degrees in the dry, 41.9 degrees in the wet
- Rubber mix remains soft even at lower temperatures providing excellent grip from the start of your ride
- Grooved area that's less than 12% of the tread pattern for phenomenal cornering adhesion
- "These are the best street tires I've ever ridden in my life." Steve Atlas, Roadracing World
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W||RevZilla Item #270449||MFR. Product #95895/92557 - 95895||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 110/70ZR17 54W||RevZilla Item #270450||MFR. Product #86159||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Front / 120/60ZR17 55W||RevZilla Item #270457||MFR. Product #79784||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Front / 120/65ZR17 56W||RevZilla Item #270458||MFR. Product #88829||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Rear / 190/50ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #270451||MFR. Product #90043||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #270452||MFR. Product #95918/67624 - 95918||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 160/60ZR17 69W||RevZilla Item #270454||MFR. Product #98369||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Rear / 190/55ZR17 75W||RevZilla Item #897357||MFR. Product #15553||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
They heat quick, are super sticky, and are very affordable. Will buy again
I use the multi-compound pilot road ones on my sport touring bikes. These pilot power ones are not multi-compound, and are a little stickier. which means they wouldn't last as long with all things the same.
I bought these for a BMW 650CS Scarver.
I see a lot of reviews, many different make/models of tires, talking about tread life, and/or scalloping of the tread. I think that both of those are usually caused by the riders style and usually not caused by the tire. I have been on long tours where I have put 11,000 miles on a set of tires that was ridden gently and smoothly. I have used the same bike, with the same model of tires that I have worn out (to the steel belt showing) in 7,000 miles of hard sport riding in the twisties.
When I am doing a lot of trail braking into a turn, and getting on the throttle hard on the way out, I tend to scallop tires. If I ride more smoothly and less aggressively, I wear the tires more smoothly.
1 year ago
4 months ago