Sizing & Fit
Merlin Route One Brooklyn Riding Jeans
Merlin takes advantage of Route One's fashionable denim by adding in motorcycle specific features. The Merlin Route One Brooklyn Jeans have a removable liner with Dupont™ Kevlar®, Reissa waterproofing and adjustable CE rated knee armor. These jeans will do it all on the bike as well as look good off the bike.
- Removable zip in/out liner features top to bottom 100% Dupont™ Kevlar® twill protection, Reissa waterproof and breathable membrane and adjustable CE approved knee armor
- Removable liner features a mesh overlay for improved breathability and comfort
- Water-, oil- and dirt-repellent Huntsman outer coating preventing the denim becoming heavy and saturated during poor weather conditions
- YKK zippers
- Short jacket-to-jeans connection zipper
- Pockets for optional hip armor (sold separately)
- Route One leather rear badge
- Route One branded button
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey / 30X32||RevZilla Item #1292368||MFR. Product #DNM027GRY30||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Grey / 32X32||RevZilla Item #1292369||MFR. Product #DNM027GRY32||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Grey / 34X32||RevZilla Item #1292370||MFR. Product #DNM027GRY34||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Grey / 36X32||RevZilla Item #1292371||MFR. Product #DNM027GRY36||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Grey / 38X32||RevZilla Item #1292372||MFR. Product #DNM027GRY38||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Grey / 40X32||RevZilla Item #1292373||MFR. Product #DNM027GRY40||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
Merlin Men's Riding Jeans
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure across the broadest part of the front of your chest, at armpit level, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Sizing & Fit
2 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 0 Answers