Leo Vince GP Corsa Slip-On Exhaust
The Leo Vince GP Corsa Slip-On Exhaust was developed exclusively for the 250cc to 500cc motorcycle market and offers a perfect balance between look, performance and price. The GP Corsa allow riders to shed massive amounts of weight when replacing the stock exhaust. Its end cap, internals and connecting pipes are all completely manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel. Heat resistant fiberglass packing is used to guarantee reliability and longevity. Its round design both enhances sound and improves exhaust gas flow for your lightweight machine, leading to an even bigger grin of your face.
- CAD/CAM design for precise fit
- MotoGP & Moto2 inspired design
- Significant weight savings over stock exhaust
- Increased horsepower across the entire RPM range
- TIG-welded 304 Stainless Steel connecting pipes
- Tuned to work with stock fuel settings
For more information on Leo Vince Exhausts, please read our Leo Vince vs. Yoshimura article!
This Product Fits
163 Customer Reviews
36 Questions & 91 Answers