Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Leatt STX Road Neck Brace
Leatt STX Road, the neck brace for street motorcycle riders. Built around a fiberglass reinforced polyamide resin frame, designed with Leatt's Alternative Load Path Technology, the Leatt STX Road features seamless integration of function, movement and looks for street motorcycle riding on the road or at the track. The STX Road accommodates on-board size fitting for easy, no-tool size adjustments for use with or without various riding garments. Street Thoracic designed to accommodate an aero hump and various types of body armor, also folds for easy storage. Specifically designed to give generous movement of your helmet for the over-the-shoulder view.
- Optimal street riding position
- No-tool size adjustment
- Unique Street Thoracic designed to accommodate an aero hump
- Street Thoracic foldable for easy storage
- Security feature allows brace to be safely locked to motorcycle
- Integrated padding accommodates movement for over-the-shoulder views
- Rubber-coated front tip helps prevent motorcycle body scratches
- Jacket zipper relief
- SM/MD fits up to 6' tall and 21" - 35" chest
- LG/XL fits 5'4" - 6'3" tall and 35.5" - 43.3" chest
- 2XL fits 5'6" - 6'6" tall and 43.7" - 47.6" chest
Sizing Note: When measuring yourself for the STX Road Brace please take your chest measurements with your gear ON!
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM/MD / Black/Grey/Yellow||RevZilla Item #766050||MFR. Product #0100030101||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG/XL / Black/Grey/Yellow||RevZilla Item #766051||MFR. Product #0100030102||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/Grey/Yellow||RevZilla Item #766590||MFR. Product #0100030103||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The third event i wore to, I high sided and landed head first... did this thing save my life? I do not honestly know, what i do know is that I did not even have a sore neck the next day... wound up with a sprained wrist and jammed thumb. I am sold, will never ride without it again.
I spent a couple nights in the hospital, fractured 7 ribs, my shoulder blade and my hand. The crash also injured my knee pretty bad, but not my neck.
I was wearing an armored jacket with a back brace, proper gloves and boots as well.
I would only rarely ride without it before, now it's the first thing I'm going to buy before I ride again.
I've only been riding with it for about two weeks now so I can't speak for its durability. But the fit is fantastic. It isn't bulky at all and the only time I notice it is when I am doing shoulder checks since the front bottom of my helmet touches the sides of the brace (not really a problem for me). And when it comes to style, I think it looks awesome!
All in all, it's a great piece of preventative equipment to have and I personally feel that much safer wearing it. Even if the yellow parts don't match the rest of your riding outfit, you won't care about that if you get into an accident (may that never happen to you!).
Seriously guys and gals, get this piece of rider protection!