Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
EVS R3 Race Collar
The EVS R3 is a lightweight, low profile race collar that provides protection against neck and collarbone injuries. It connects directly to most chest protectors for a stable, protective gear setup.
- Protects against axial compression, hyperflexion, hyperextension, and lateral hyperflexion
- Easily connects directly to most chest protectors
- Easy front entry system
- Removable and washable liner
- Adult: fits 105+ lbs and 5'3"+
Note: Images are for reference only. Due to a rolling change the stitching around the collar could be Hi-Viz Green or Red as pictured.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #814304||MFR. Product #112053-0109||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
has the right amount of weight to stay pointed forward and in place by itself up to about 45mph even without the straps attached to anything. On highway without windshieild it does tend to push straight back and ride up over the tip of my back protector, but would be easily fixed if I drilled my chest protector and attached it properly.
If you aren't going on the highway, probably no need to get the R3 instead of R2, but it gives you the option to attach if you want. The cord is just stiff enough to lay along side and stay out of the way and I never notice it, so might as well get the R3 and have both options.
3 months ago