Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Leatt GPX 6.5 Neck Brace
The Leatt GPX 6.5 neck brace is truly one of the most technologically advanced neck braces in the world and the 6.5 Carbon is the pinnacle.The Leatt GPX 6.5 is a carbon off-road neck brace designed by the biomedical engineers and medical staff from the Leatt research lab. The 6.5 balances the need of lightweight, comfort, effectiveness and safety by allowing freedom of movement and greater adjustability. Leatt’s commitment to safety ensures that key safety features pioneered by Leatt are built into each brace and meet the needs of top level racers around the world.
- Carbon chassis design by Leatt
- MaxiWeave Carbon matrix for increased rigidity and lower weight
- Lightweight 600g still very ridged with out flex
- Helmet rim striking platform profile
- Improved helmet side clearance
- On-board size adjusting, no parts needed
- Great fit with sliding front and rear
- Folding thoracic
- On board 4-angle rear thoracic adjustment. - 0, 5 and 10°
- Optional clear strap included
- 3-way adjustable for great comfort and fit
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- SM/MD fits 32.5" - 37" chest
- LG/XL fits 37" - 48" chest
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM-MD / Carbon/Black||RevZilla Item #980352||MFR. Product #1015100100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG-XL / Carbon/Black||RevZilla Item #980353||MFR. Product #1015100101||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. Extreme lightweight - hardly feel a thing when put on
2. Open / closing mechanism much more user friendly
1. Hefty price for a neck brace - especially if you are not doing serious racing, I'd think the 5.5 version would be sufficient
2. Not extremely durable / needs very careful maintenance - i ride in more humid climate, and the emergency screw has rusted and fell out after 10 months of riding, and the opening / closing mechanism is starting get slightly jammed
3. Not as adjustable as the 5.5 version due to carbon construction
$130 is a pretty substantial premium if you are not sponsored / racing, considering the 5.5 version is not that much heavier while offering sufficient / same protection. i'd rather save that money for other dirt bike investments for sure.
I gave a 4 for Style just because I don't think any neck brace can be stylish and a 4 for Air Flow because the brace does block some of the jacket neck. Meh, those don't matter to me, but its light weight and ease of use and (hopefully never to be used) protection are worth the 5 for Bang for the Buck despite the price tag.
I know that most are made to be worn next to the skin but I dont think my bike jacket collar would fasten over the brace. So I was wondering if it can be worn on top of your jacket.
I think they are designed to be worn next to the body but I don't think my leather jacket would not close over the top of it.