Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Kriega R8 Waistpack
Ultra-tough 8-litre enduro waistpack with removable tool-roll. 6-litre main body (YKK water-resistant zip) and 2-litre drypack side-pod (100% waterproof), has CNC 6061-T6 alloy buckle adjustment which allows instant waist-strap adjustment for rotating pack around to the front.
- 1000D Dupont Cordura tool roll included
- Tool roll is removable (internal compression feature with quick-release buckle)
- 30 x elastic loops, coated-mesh pocket and VELCRO® brand closures closure strap
- 100% waterproof side-pod
- Water-resistant main body
- 2 x coated-mesh pockets, 2 x VELCRO® brand closures sleeve pockets, internal zipped mesh pocket, removable tool-roll
- 1000D Dupont Cordura - base and wings
- HYPALON: abrasion resistant re-enforcement
- 420D nylon ripstop - lightweight but extremely strong
- TOUGHTEK - grips wet or dry
- SUPERSPACE 5mm airspace fabric
- CNC 6061-T6 alloy buckle
- 10-year guarantee
- Main compartment: 165(H) x270(W) x 100(D) mm
- Side-pod: 165(H) x 180(W) x 100(D) mm
- Unfolded size - 550(L) x 225(W) mm
- 8-litre capacity: 6L main body + 2L side-pod
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #828434||MFR. Product #KRW8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
So now I'm carrying weight on a waist pack and this thing seems super solid, extremely well-built, and worth every penny of it's relatively hefty upfront cost.
Adjustment is straightforward and once set up should require minimal fussing with. Space is ample for tools and snacks etc. and the included tool roll is a nice inclusion.
Riding with it felt pretty good but with a lot of jostling the strap seemed to ride its way up and eventually I would feel it tugging across my abdomen, with the weight slung low over my lumbar area.
After cinching it up so the pack sat atop my hips more, this improved.
So what's my reservation? The pack seems awesome, but wearing weight across the hips takes some getting used to so make sure you're ok with it. Also I guess proper setup (sitting on top of the hips) is important.
Paired up with the Hydropack 3, the combination makes for a great setup.
Love it, and so will you
The ability to carry my tools with me in a convenient form factor is a huge plus. I used my tool roll twice in the first 36 hours I rode with the pack. If I had not been wearing my R8 I would not have been able to fix the relatively minor issues.
The Kriega R8 is more expensive than most waistpacks, but it includes the drypack, the tool roll pouch, and many other additional organizer pockets. I expect to get good service out of this pack for years to come.