Sizing & Fit
Knox Orsa MK2 Leather Gloves
The Knox Orsa MK2 is a CE approved leather glove with BOA wrist adjustment that is ideal for summer riding.
- Honeycomb Gel over a floating knuckle area backed with memory foam, encapsulated in a strong outer shell to absorb impact
- Perforated goatskin upper with abrasion resistant finger sliders on the top of the fingers
- Wrap round seamless finger ends for superior comfort
- Patented Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm
- Strong goatskin palm with a soft memory foam double layer on high wear areas
- Unique low profile BOA wrist closure system slips easily under a jacket sleeve
Note: Black glove has black accents at cuff, not white.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1158434||MFR. Product #1011571010040||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1158435||MFR. Product #1011571010030||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1158436||MFR. Product #1011571010020||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1158437||MFR. Product #1011571010050||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1158438||MFR. Product #1011571010060||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White / LG||RevZilla Item #1158439||MFR. Product #1011571120040||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / MD||RevZilla Item #1158440||MFR. Product #1011571120030||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / SM||RevZilla Item #1158441||MFR. Product #1011571120020||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / XL||RevZilla Item #1158442||MFR. Product #1011571120050||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1158443||MFR. Product #1011571120060||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Knox Men's Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
Sizing & Fit
23 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 13 Answers