Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Knox Defender MKIII Shorts
The Knox Defender Shorts have articulating hip, thigh and tail bone protection. They are constructed of breathable and fast-drying Lycra for freedom of movement. The seams are flatlock stitched with silicone grippers around the hem.
- Made from breathable Meryl Lycra, a superior fabric chosen for its wicking and fast drying properties
- Removable molded chamois pad for extra comfort
- All body armour is removable for washing
- High performance CE approved Knox Flexiform+ hip and thigh armor with added memory and elastomeric properties
- Additional tail bone pad included
- Superior fit with a rotating hip and thigh protector for maximum coverage and freedom of movement
- Soft waist elastic for a comfortable secure fit
- Silicone gripper around the hem to hold the shorts in position
- Flat locked seam construction for a more comfortable fit
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #1162675||MFR. Product #1013645010020||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #1162674||MFR. Product #1013645010030||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #1162673||MFR. Product #1013645010040||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style XL||RevZilla Item #1162676||MFR. Product #1013645010050||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 2XL||RevZilla Item #1162677||MFR. Product #1013645010060||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Its not CE level 2, a compromise I can make. Most of the other shorts appeared to have bulky pads with flat edges. If not, they had no CE approval. The MK3 Defenders have CE level 1 pads with tapered edges so they're hardly noticeable with jeans on.
I was skeptical about the hinged pad design, figuring the hinge wouldn't line up right and they'd flex and bulge. This is not the case, I can bend my leg with full range of motion with no binding. Its actually a very well thought-out design that covers a critical area. The hinge itself doesn't protrude and press on the hips. Whether the hinge wears out after repeat use, time will tell.
Pads are a little stiffer than I expected but still flexible enough. I can walk around normally without any discomfort.
The tailbone pad is not CE-rated but seems well-placed. I can tell that on long rides it might press on the back of my street saddle and become uncomfortable, but its removable if it gets annoying.
Fit, finish, and quality are excellent.
I'm a 38 waist and the XXL fits perfect.
Made in the UK, not China! Overall, excellent value.
10 months ago
10 months ago
Surprisingly, they fit under my jeans, no problem.