K&N Air Filter For Harley Sportster
K&N Air Filters are designed to achieve a virtually unrestricted air flow while maintaining filtration levels critical to engine life. The secret to their success lies in the unique characteristics of the filter medium which was originally developed by K&N all those years ago in the dust, sweat and tears of desert motocross racing.
The high flow cotton gauze air filter is washable, reusable and built to last for the life of a motorcycle engine. K&N air filters consist of four to six sheets of cotton gauze layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This media is then pleated and oiled to enhance its filtering capabilities and overall performance. K&N Air Filters were created for an environment requiring maximum horsepower and enhanced acceleration in addition to protection from the dirt and dust. The result is an air filter that allows dramatically more air into an engine, is washable and reusable, and will protect your engine for its entire life.
This filter is designed to be a direct drop-in for your bike; no custom fabrication or non-stock components necessary. Keep your stock airbox, but give your bike a bit more punch! As with any exhaust or intake modification, we recommend tuning your fuel delivery system appropriately, through the use of a fuel controller or re-jetting.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style K&N Air Filter For Harley Sportster 2012-2020||RevZilla Item #978401||MFR. Product #HD-1212||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014-2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018, 2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014-2020
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018, 2019, 2020
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014-2020
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014-2019
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
8 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 9 Answers