K&N Air Filter For Harley M8 Touring 2017-2019
Item: P404902 SKU:
Save $8.25 10%
Rebate Available! View Details
Looking for a different bike?
K&N Air Filter For Harley Milwaukee Eight Touring
K&N Air Filters are designed to achieve a virtually unrestricted air flow while maintaining filtration levels critical to engine life. The secret to their success lies in the unique characteristics of the filter medium which was originally developed by K&N all those years ago in the dust, sweat and tears of desert motocross racing.
The high flow cotton gauze air filter is washable, reusable and built to last for the life of a motorcycle engine. K&N air filters consist of four to six sheets of cotton gauze layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This media is then pleated and oiled to enhance its filtering capabilities and overall performance. K&N Air Filters were created for an environment requiring maximum horsepower and enhanced acceleration in addition to protection from the dirt and dust. The result is an air filter that allows dramatically more air into an engine, is washable and reusable, and will protect your engine for its entire life.
This filter is designed to be a direct drop-in for your bike; no custom fabrication or non-stock components necessary. Keep your stock airbox, but give your bike a bit more punch! As with any exhaust or intake modification, we recommend tuning your fuel delivery system appropriately, through the use of a fuel controller or re-jetting.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style K&N Air Filter For Harley M8 Touring 2017-2019||RevZilla Item #1288794||MFR. Product #HD-1717||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT 2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2017, 2018, 2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2017, 2018, 2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2017, 2018, 2019
- Freewheeler FLRT 2017, 2018, 2019
- Road Glide FLTRX 2017, 2018, 2019
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2017, 2018, 2019
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2017, 2018, 2019
- Road King FLHR/I 2017, 2018, 2019
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2017, 2018, 2019
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2017, 2018, 2019
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2017, 2018, 2019
3 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 1 Answers