Sizing & Fit
Klim Voyage Air Pants
Staying protected in hot and humid climates is always a challenge, but Klim has developed a solution for street riders that brings their heavy abrasion and tear-resistant mil-spec Karbonite nylon mesh together with 420/500D Cordura and leather panels to create a riding pant that breaths freely yet protects riders like no other. Underneath the breathable shell and Pittards Keratan leather panels lay D3O EVO armor in the hips and knees, giving the Klim Voyage Air Pants premium impact protection. The Voyage Air Pants are the perfect match for the Klim Induction Jacket too!
- Mesh construction for maximum ventilation
- Heavy abrasion and tear-resistant mil-spec derived Klim Karbonite nylon mesh
- Built with Klim Rhino-Stitch construction technology
- Ultra-ventilated mesh on back of knees
- Specially designed 420D/500D Cordura framework
- Breathable moisture-wicking internal mesh comfort liner
- UV-resistant treatment on main mesh material
- Articulated fit
- Standard Klim jacket-to-pant zipper panel
- Low-profile elastic waistband adjustment
- One hand pocket on left side
- Over the boot cut with VELCRO® brand adjustment closures
- D3O EVO hip pads
- D3O EVO knee pads (adjustable by hook & loop)
- Leather panels on inside lower leg
- Pittards Keratan leather knee overlays
- Woven reflective fabric on back of legs
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 32||RevZilla Item #1072775||MFR. Product #3344000032000||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 32 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #1072781||MFR. Product #3344000232000||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Klim Men's Pants Sizing
|Numeric Size||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Inseam (in)||Inseam - Tall (in)||Inseam - Short (in)|
|28||28||36 - 37||31||34||29|
|30||30||38 - 39||31||34||30|
|32||32||40 - 41||32||35||30|
|34||34||42 - 43||32||35||30|
|36||36||44 - 45||32||35||30|
|38||38||46 - 47||32||35||30|
|40||40||48 - 49||33||36||31|
|42||42||50 - 51||33||36||31|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Sizing & Fit
59 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 25 Answers