Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Klim Krios Stealth Helmet
Klim Krios Helmet
Vanquishing the notion that an Adventure helmet must be a compromise falling short in performance of designated off-road and street-specific helmets, Klim has broken new ground with the Klim Krios Helmet and demanded that no concessions be made in either department. High Performance Carbon-Fiber construction makes the Klim Krios Adventure Helmet one of the lightest weight adventure helmets ever created, while both ECE and DOT standards testify that Klim has not sacrificed strength of the shell or safety to do so. The Klimatek Fabric liner system and aerodynamically superior design combine to create an acoustically peaceful riding experience. Four different riding configurations can be achieved quickly and without the use of tools, making the Klim Krios Adventure Helmet the most versatile, technologically advanced ADV helmet ever.
- Includes Pinlock-ready clear face shield, Pinlock-ready dark smoke face shield and 1 Pinlock insert
- Hand-laid full-carbon shell features a wide carbon weave
- Aerodynamic visor and spoiler attributes to stabilize and put riders’ heads at ease
- Klimatek Fabric liner systems utilize adaptive smart foam technology and anti-microbial/bacterial fast-wicking textiles
- Quick release shield and visor system requiring only a simple, 90 degree quarter-turn to lock/unlock
- Intelligent ventilation system ensures riders will keep their cool when the terrain heats up
- Airflow through the chin bar vent and a close-able top vent make it comfortable from slow-to-go
- Includes chin curtain
- Quickly transition from Street to Off-Road or to any of four riding modes quickly and without tools
- Klim Radius Goggle compatible
- Pinlock-ready Polycarbonate anti-scratch face shield
- 2 shell sizes: SM-MD, LG-3XL
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1126162||MFR. Product #3510000120002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Matte Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1126164||MFR. Product #3510000130002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1126166||MFR. Product #3510000140002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Matte Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1126168||MFR. Product #3510000150002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1126170||MFR. Product #3510000160002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Matte Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1126172||MFR. Product #3510000170002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
My requirements were:
* Light (I am used to 850g :) )
* More silent than my old helmet + goggles on Highway rides
* Dryer than my old helmet in rain
* Very good protection
* Availability of tinted visors for sunny days
* D-Ring lock
* (nice to have) Visor replaceable without tools
After researching a long time, watching test videos and reading reviews, I stumbled on the Klim Krios and didn't think long before ordering it. Why? Because it fits all of the above requirements!
I rode the Krios for about 500km (310mi) now, about 70% highway, 30% offroad. My feedback so far is:
+ Comes with clear and black tinted visor and 1x Pinlock anti-fog
+ Visor can be removed without tools by thumbscrews
+ Comes with an extra pair of replacement thumbscrews
+ Noise is wayyy less than with open helmet + goggles. No need for earplugs anymore, even at 140kph (86mph).
+ Wind stability is very good at even at above said speed.
+ Even after 2 hours, the helmet was still very comfortable and light, you almost forget you are wearing it.
+ There is a good amount of free room around the ears, so no squeezed ears.
+ The field of view is very good. I see a small bit of the chinbar and a pinch on each side.
-/+ When turning the head sideways at highway speed, the beak starts cheeping in the wind :)
- Without the Pinlock, the helmet fogs up very quick. I've to get a 2nd one for both visors.
- The smallest "open" position of the visor leaves a gap of about 1 inch. I'd like to have a more narrow gap to let some air in, but keep insects and rain out.
- The chin vent is open and not close-able. I'll see how that will turn out during rain.
Overall I am very happy with the Krios. If I plan to do hardcore offroading I'll still use my open helmet + goggles, just because it makes more sense on muddy dirt-tracks -- but for everything else, the Krios will be my primary choice for the ride.
I purchased the Krios after an extremely disappointing return of a Nexx XD1 (which is garbage in my experience). The Krios was a true relief, once I put it on. The Quality is above and beyond my previous helmets, especially at the price point of $550. The spoiler on the back is little goofy looking but is actually a well thought out feature. At high speeds, it really pushes the air around the helmet very well. I don't have to fight to look forward after head checks. The visor could provide a little more shade but that would impact the aerodynamics of the helmet I suppose. I could go on and on about the positive aspects of this helmet but with only the above 2 gripes (which are still good just not great); its easier to point out 2 things then list over a dozen of the good stuff.
Bottom line: at a mid level price, you can't go wrong with the Klim Krios.
1 year ago
I tried on the Krios at a motorcycle show. I was offered 20% off retail but didn't take it. Mistake.
The immediate impression of this helmet is it is lite. The carbon fiber shell does wonders. It also fits my gigantic pumpkin well. It's also definitely stylish.
Lining dried quickly between rides
Includes dark and clear screens with a pin lock insert
Stylish as hell
Bill is easily removed
Not the greatest ventilation
Bill creates significant drag at highway speeds
Bill accentuates buffeting
Mouthpiece seems like it will let in a lot of cold air in winter
Lining is diifcult to install.
Shield attachment isn't nearly as slick as SHoei.
I really like this helmet. It's significantly better than my RF-1200, RF-1100, and Multitec for dual sport and ADV riding. It's better than my VFX-W for highway riding. You need to carry the bill in a backpack and wear earplugs for the highway, but it's quite good in the woods.
4 months ago