Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Klim Dakar In The Boot Pants
Klim Dakar In The Boot Pants
The updated Dakar In-The-Boot (ITB) Pant is the choice for traditional moto-pant wearing riders looking for a more durable, versatile off-road option. The Dakar ITB Pant has been designed with a precisely fitted chassis with added mobility via full-length stretch panels. Full Cordura main-body construction and the best controlled-ventilation and cargo systems available put the Dakar ITB on top. From the Dakar Rally, to the King of Motos to your toughest local single-track, the Klim Dakar ITB Pant is a bomb-proof, versatile off-road riding pant.
- Articulated and optimized for riding position
- Knee circumference fits over a knee brace
- Accordion stretch panels above knees to allow for better range of motion
- Full-length stretch panels provide maximum mobility
- Side VELCRO® brand closure waistband adjustments
- Highly durable controlled-ventilation chassis
- Exclusive Klim Rhino-Stitch construction
- 420D Cordura on main body
- 840D Cordura on seat and knees
- Heavy-duty, melt-resistant leather on inside of knees
- Stretch panels on back of legs, seat, and thighs
- DWR coating to deflect mud and water
- Durable and ultra-strong A&E heavy-duty nylon thread seam construction
- Technical hanging liner
- Stretch panels matching exterior shell stretch zones
- Breathable moisture wicking mesh upper lining
- Durable nylon taffeta around lower leg
- Highly abrasion/knee-brace-resistant 840D Cordura lining inner knee
- 2 zippered cargo pockets
- Two large adjustable YKK-zippered thigh vents for custom airflow
- 2 fixed back thigh mesh-lined exhaust ports
- YKK Vislon zippers throughout
- TPU and embroidered logos
- Custom zipper pulls
- YKK fly zipper entry secured by two snaps
- D3O-compatible hip and knee pad pockets (armor sold separately)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Orange / 30||RevZilla Item #1049297||MFR. Product #3182003030400||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Orange / 32||RevZilla Item #1049300||MFR. Product #3182003032400||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Orange / 34||RevZilla Item #1049303||MFR. Product #3182003034400||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Orange / 36||RevZilla Item #1049306||MFR. Product #3182003036400||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Orange / 38||RevZilla Item #1049309||MFR. Product #3182003038400||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Orange / 40||RevZilla Item #1049312||MFR. Product #3182003040400||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
Very comfortable to wear and ride in (even with temperatures of 38°C in Morocco). In colder temperatures (7°C), my legs did end up getting a little cold - through not fault of the pants.
They are not too bulky or heavy. The hip and knee protections are easy to insert and remove, for washing purposes. And you can also easily turn the pants inside out, with the protections in, to air them out when traveling.
In case of mild rain, they will keep you dry for a while, before the water eventually finds its way through.
2015 Dakar ITB vs. Previous Version
* Less bulky, comfier fit
* Knee pad pocket added
* Pockets smaller
* Rain flaps over zippers removed
* Back of thighs, Cordura replaced with stretch material
Overall, the older version were a near perfect dual sport pant, combining good flexibility, ventilation, and comfort with good abrasion resistance while the new version is a bit more like a traditional ITB off-road pant, though still much better for dual sport than most.
A parting note regarding fit, I'll echo what many have said is that buying these the same size as my jeans works best. Going off the size chart led me to initially purchase one size too small.
9 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
10 months ago