Sizing & Fit
Klim Carlsbad Jacket
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and bulk-minimized adventure gear – all while maintaining KLIM’s highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional Kidney belt, over the Overland series that preceded it.
The chassis of the Carlsbad is engineered with tried-and-tested GORE-TEX® material. Reinforced with 500 DENIER KARBONITE™ RIPSTOP on impact and high-wear zones, which is pound for pound one of the most durable fabrics available in KLIM® ADV gear. The Carlsbad is the essential ADV setup for riders looking for a no-compromise streamlined package of high mobility, comfort and durability.
All KLIM’s ADV and Street motorcycle outerwear comes with the Crash Protection Guarantee. Trust KLIM.
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry Gore-Tex performance shell
- 500D KARBONITE RIPSTOP fabric at shoulders and abrasion zones
- Black 3M Scotchlite industrial grade reflective materials for increased low-light visibility
- YKK zippers
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
Integrated Armor System:
- D3O CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armor included (exceeds level 1 CE certification for pren1621-1:2011 testing)
- D3O CE Level 1 back protector included (exceeds level 1 CE certification for pren1621-1:2011 testing)
- 2 forearm vents and 2 chest intake vents
- 2 vertical back exhaust vents
Cargo, Comfort and Support Systems:
- 6 external pockets (2 front water resistant pockets, 2 front hand warmer pockets, 2 chest pockets)
- 2 internal pockets
- Emergency information card pocket
- Backpack compatible
- Forearm quick-adjust straps
- Collar back function
- Bottom hem cinch
- Jacket-to-pant zipper integration system
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1192394||MFR. Product #6029001130000||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #1192399||MFR. Product #6029001120600||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #1192400||MFR. Product #6029001130600||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Brown||RevZilla Item #1192405||MFR. Product #6029001120900||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 2XL / Brown||RevZilla Item #1192409||MFR. Product #6029001160900||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Klim Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Sleeve (in)|
|SM||34 - 36||31 - 33||27 - 28|
|MD||38 - 40||35 - 37||29 - 30|
|LG||42 - 44||39 - 41||31 - 32|
|XL||46 - 48||43 - 45||33 - 34|
|2XL||50 - 52||47 - 49||35 - 36|
|3XL||54 - 56||51 - 53||35 - 36|
|4XL||58 - 60||55 - 57||33 - 34|
|5XL||62 - 64||59 - 61||33 - 34|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm Bent (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
28 Customer Reviews
11 Questions & 17 Answers